15^ Our Awkward Moments

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆

When I woke up after fainting, I was at home and not in the lounge room at the district. I got up and showered me, put my pajamas on, before heading downstairs to make me food. I checked the time 8.39 pm as I waited for my two minute noodles to finish in the microwave. I opened my phone and got messages from my Uncle, Sarge de-Wet and Dustin.

Uncle☆- Hey baby girl. Andyvis staying with me for the night till you feel better okay? Also how much milk do you give him? I know you at sleeping and that you at home because I asked Adam to take you home but I need to know when you wake up okay?

Uncle☆- Amanda how do I make Andy quiet?
Uncle☆- Okay it is okay, I got Julie to do it she sent me a song of you singing and that made him quiet. His currently sleeping.

The last message was 39 minutes ago. Okay so Andy is by my uncle. Knock! Knock!

Peep! Peep!

I walked to the door and looked through the peephole. Adam. I opened the door.

"Hi?" I said or it came out more like a question. "Hi. Well can I come in?" He asked. "Right sorry." I said moving out of the way. "What can I do for you? " I asked. "Micayla forgot her coat and house keys here. I was told to pick it up." He said. "Just hold on." I said opening the microwave and picking up my phone and called Julie. "You can sit." I said.

Hello? -Julie

Hey, so Adam is here to pick up his sister's coat care to ask her where she left it please?- Me

Micayla said she left it in my room.- Julie.

Okay thank you. - Me

No problem. - Julie

Enjoy work.- Me

I went upstairs and got the coat before heading down and giving Adam the coat.

"Here you go." I said. "Thank you. Oh Julie said I must give you this so that you can eat proper food and not two minute noodles." He said. "Uh... Thank you." I said taking the bag from him.

I'm going to kill that girl. This is kinda embarrassing.

"Anyway I'll be leaving again. Thanks for the coat." He said. "No problem." I said as he walked to the door. "Good night." I said. "Good night. See you in the morning." He said. Well that was awkward.

The following morning I did my usual routine and left for work just as Julie and Micayla came in.

"Why don't you take off today also?" Julie asked. "No Andy has day care that needs to be paid and I have to pay for it so I can't stay off." I said. "I'll see you on our off days yeah. Bye. Love you." I said kissing her cheek and leaving with Andy to the day care.

"Good morning Amanda. Ah... I see we got our star child back, I will take great care of him, I know how paranoid you are about leaving him here." Miss Cassidy said. "Thank You miss Cassidy. Baby I will see you later okay?" I said. "Say bye mommy." Miss Cassidy said. "Bye baby." I said before taking my leave and drove to the district.

I pulled up the exact same time Adam pulled up.

"Good morning." He said as soon as I got out of the car. "Morning." I said staring at my feet after grabbing my bag. "Good morning Sarge Stella." We said at the same time.

Well this is awkward. Why do we have so much awkward moments since last night. Gosh. We headed upstairs and it seems it was only us two so far.

"Holt my office." Sarge Saul said.

I obeyed to his orders.

"What are you doing here? " he asked. "To work?" I said in a duh tone.

What type of question is that, like really now?

"Good morning Sarge Saul, Amanda what are you doing here?" Sarge de Wet asked. "Guys I'm not dying okay, I feel fine so can I get back to work please?" I asked and they both nodded.

I opened the door and Dustin was in front of me.

"Why you at work?" He asked. "Good morning to you too." I said. "Sorry but on a serious note what are you doing here?" He asked. "Why can't I be here? I work here?" I asked curious since Sarge Saul, Sarge de Wet and Dustin is asking me this and I swear the next person who asks me, I am going to throw a cup at. "I feel fine." I said walking pass him and to my desk. "Good morning. Amanda shouldn't you be at home resting?" Kim asked as she entered the prescient. "Grrr..." I replied. "I'll take that as a no then." She said.

"Good morning everyone. Amanda-" Trent started off when Kim stopped him. "Swallow your words Trent if you don't wanna die." She said. "Okay..." he said confused. "Right now that everyone is here,can we begin?" Sarge Saul asked and everyone nodded. "Right so we got an undercover case and we need your help from your SI's understand. Now since Hernandez and Kevin (Lotus) do the undercover work unfortunately this one is for a couple... so Holt and Hernandez I am placing the two of you on this case understand? Amanda your name is Katie Cooper and Adam your name is Kyle Cooper. Yes you are a married couple." Sarge Saul said.

Wow one way to make this even more awkward.

"Go change Allison and Kimberley the two of you will do most of the listening from Adam and Amanda." Sarge Saul said.

While I was in the changing rooms Sarge Saul was probably explaining the case even further_

I left the prescient and went to the changing rooms with the bag Sarge Saul gave me.

I walked out of the changing rooms and went back upstairs and everyone just went quiet.

"Continue with what you were doing stop looking at me

"Continue with what you were doing stop looking at me." I said sitting down.

Thank you for reading
Please Vote Comment
I love you all
Stay safe

Word count 1030