28^ Kimberley!!

It's been two weeks since we arrested Albert and we locked him up for good with no available calls or visitors at all, since he threatened his sister out in the open, a decided it was for the best, that's good news because we got him in attempted ...

It's been two weeks since we arrested Albert and we locked him up for good with no available calls or visitors at all, since he threatened his sister out in the open, a decided it was for the best, that's good news because we got him in attempted murder second degree and rape in the first degree. We also have good news Trent and Sarge Stella will be in full duty starting today and the bad news is, Sarge Sauls is getting worse. He doesn't go home, he hardly eats and he drinks himself till he is either knocked out or too toxic to think straight, that's one and two you could probably guess why his so, we still haven't found Amanda yet, everyone is working so hard on finding her that we try keep Sarge busy with other things such as Andy. Well Andy keeps him sober enough to do his job so I told Julie to drop them here everyday. For the last two weeks they have been in the district for the past two weeks. Sarge almost fired Kim for coming late once, yep his still angry at her. One mistake from her and he is down her throat, some days I feel so bad for her because he doesn't deserve this kind of behaviour even from her boss.

Ping!

I just received an email on my laptop and it had a video attachment so I took out my earphones and played the video.

"Hey there loverboy. How you doing?"

Rico you son of a b#stard! Where did you go with Amanda?

"Wanna see your so called wife?"
"Lets go pay her a visit."

He walked from one room to another room and there laid Amanda, filled with bruises and blood everywhere. She look so lifeless.

"Amanda principessa(princess) are you awake?" He said and he slapped her to wake up. She turned her face from him but he gripped her chin and she groaned out of pain. I could feel the blood in my body boil with anger. "Say hello to your dear husband that couldn't even protect you." He said. She tried fighting against him but she was too weak to fight him off. He pulled her face to him again and this time he kissed her with force. "Don't fight me babygirl. You know you want it, you have been screaming my name for two weeks now no need to pretend you don't want it." He said. She slapped him away from her and that's when he started choking her. "You B#tch!" He shouted. And the video ended there.

"Sarge I got a video from Rico." I said. "About what?" He asked. "Amanda." I said and he can rushing out of his office. We all re-watched the video. "That son of a b#stard!" Sarge said. "Try getting an adress now!" Sarge said. "On it sarge." Kevin said. "Sarge I've got no adress signal is blocked." Kevin said. "Well try to unblock it." He said.

This guy is impossible.

"Adam?" Justin said. "Hmm." I said. "Replay the video but go to the part where he moved from one room to her room." He whispered. "Okay." I said wondering how that's going to help. "Play it in slow motion." He said and I did. "Stop to back, zoom in." He said.