5^ Handling More Than One Case

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆

We pulled up at Natalie's house and Ashton came out of his house with a cigarette.

"Detective Holt is everything okay?" he asked. "Yes, I just need to get something inside. How is Emily?" I asked. "She is coping still haven't left her room..." he said. "I can try talking to her." I said. "That would be great detective." He said. "I will come around later today." I said heading inside.

I stood in the lounge and looked around.

"Why are we here when you not even looking?" Adam asked. "Just wait." I said seeing it. "Do you have an evidence bag on you?" I asked. "Yes why?" he asked. "Give it to me." I demanded.

He looked pissed but gave me the evidence bag and took the camera memory card out and placed it in the bag. I looked in the kitchen and found another camera.

"Check upstairs if there is a camera upstairs, I found two so far." I said.

After looking upstairs with Adam we found another 3 more. How could we have missed this...

"Now we can head down to the address where Andy lives..." I said.

I was about to walk when Adam pushed me against the wall and choked me.

"Just because I was kind to you this morning and brought you here, I won't tolerate your demanding attitude, is that clear?" he asked and I nodded not trusting my voice.

He let go of me and walked out. I breathed catching my breath slowly. Once I gathered myself I walked out of the house and he was in the car waiting. I climbed into the car knowing that the tears were threatening to fall. We drove in silence to Tamara's house.

I opened the door to get out when my phone rang.

Holt- Me

It Sarge, have you guys got anything-Sarge

We just pulled up now Sarge-Me

Now only-Sarge

Well went to Natalie's house and found cameras there. - Me