22^ Trent's Basement

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆

Back at the district

We got no news about Sarge Stella and Trent but Justin and Kim is there.

"Any news on the the suspect?" Sarge asked. "Nope." Adam said.

His been frustrated since he got back. I got up and went to Sarge's office after that.

"Don't you think sending Adam home is better then this grumpy and frustrated Adam?" I asked. "That is a good idea." He said. "Cool." I said and left his office. "Adam?" Sarge said. "Yes Sarge?" He said but with a little bit attitude. "You off this case, go home." He said. "Sarge..." he said. "Leave now Adam, you can come back when this case is over." He said. "Sarge don't do that." Adam said. "Trent is like your brother you are to close to this case, now go." Sarge said. "I need to double check at the houses again." I said. "Go." He said and went back into his office.

I left the district when my phone rang from the hospital...

-Julie

Me- Hello?Julie- Hospital! Now!Me-Coming

Me- Hello?
Julie- Hospital! Now!
Me-Coming.

I got in the car and drove to the hospital.

"What's up?" I said as I reached her at the reception. "Adam is here again." She said. "Sedate him!" I said getting frustrated with the dude. "How? He is going to kill me." She said. "Give me it to me." I said and she did.

I walked behind him and then sedated him just as he turned around.

"Get me a hospital bed." I told Julie as he slowly started closing his eyes that he almost fell but I caught this heavy dude.