26^ Biological Father

"I haven't been down in my basement for three years Adam you have to believe me

"I haven't been down in my basement for three years Adam you have to believe me." He practically begged me. "And I do. I do believe you." I said. "Adam, I allowed some guy to live in my basement for three years and one night I went down there, I didn't see anything because he came in and chased me out of the basement so I went back upstairs and asked Stella for help about the situation like what do I do if a guy living in my basement is not who I think he is." He said. "But that night I went to sleep and I remembered him coming in my room attacking me however I didn't know he attacked Stella also." Trent said. "Do you remember how he looks?" I asked. "Actually he did say that I is Amanda's Biological father, but her dad died years ago." Trent said. "Adam now that you know this I am suspecting this guy will come after you also and to top it off I think he thinks I saw what was going down in the basement so he probably overheard me speaking to Stella and that's why he attacked us both to keep us quiet." He said. "I am leaving to officers here outside." I said. "Thanks bro." He said. "Not a problem." I said.

I left the room and ask for four officers that were still here, two of them will guard Trent's room and only Micayla or Julie will enter no one else. And same with Stella. I looked around to find Julie but found my sister instead.

"Hey brother." She said. "Hi have you seen Julie?" I asked. "She rushed to room 32 doctor Simon flatlined." She said. "Will you keep me posted and tell Julie to contact me when she come out! I have to head back to the district." I said.

Back At The District.

"I heard he is awake?" Kevin said. "Yes and I got a few more details if it helps with the cases. Somehow this is all linked." I said. "I'll be with you in a minute Kevin, first need to talk to Sarge. Is he in?" I asked. "Yeah, office." Kim said. "Thanks." I said.

I headed to the office.

"Sarge?" I said. "Yes." He said not looking up. "I have got a question and it's very important." I said. "What is it Hernandez?" He asked. "Is Amanda's father still alive?" I asked and he finally looked up. "Her dad died years ago Adam." He said. "I'm talking about her biological father." I said. "Where did you come up with this?" He asked. "Trent's basement, the person living in the basement claims to be Amanda's biological father. He is also the one that put up that photos all over the basement." I said. "You kidding?" He said. "No Sarge I am not. I wish I was." I said. "Did you tell anyone out there?" He asked and shook my head.

We walked out of the office and I took a seat on my desk.

"Kevin any leads on Amanda's whereabouts?" Sarge asked. "Not yet Sarge." He said. "Justin you and your sister head back to Trent's basement and find more clues. This guy living in Trent's basement tried killing two of ours we need to find him. Adam did Trent give a name?" He asked. "No." I said. "Get a move on." Sarge said. "Uncle?" Nat said. "Where is my mommy?" She asked. "Natalie dear your mom went on a quick trip." He said. "Uncle I'm eighteen not eight." She said. "Your mom was taken sweetie." Sarge said. "What?!" She exclaimed. "But..." Nat said. "We will find her Nat." Kevin said and hugged Natalie. "She is my only family uncle Kevin." Nat said and started crying. "Shh... everything will be alright. We will get her back." Kevin said.