Shawn and Jasmine

It was a nice start of the morning, where the sky is pure blue filled with white clouds flowing around above the woods right beneath. Next to the woods is a one-floor ranch house nicely built on the hill, and the driveway being distant from the flat road.

After a nice breakfast, it was someone's time to practice fighting against the "zombies". In his pajamas, a teen with light brown shaggy hair, wearing a green beanie, immediately entered an odd-looking room, where it has all of the poorly customed mannequins, that are decorated with dirt, banana peels, expired slices of cucumbers, ripped newspapers, and stringy mustard sauce all around the heads.

Shawn was still sleepy before he noticed the dirty mannequins presented in front of him while he entered the spare room. He had a mug of coffee in his hand as he was rubbing his back with his other.

His dark eyes were gazing down on the light wooden floor. He just woke up after having another zombie apocalypse nightmare.

Just then, after taking a sip from the mug of black coffee he had in his hand, his eyes met up at the dummies covered with garbage, which instantly grew wide after recognizing what they look like to him.

"ZOMBIES! THEY'RE IN MY SHELTER! WELL NOT THIS TIME!" he shouted fearlessly, and grabbed a long blunt bat next to the doorway he just entered through.

He firmly placed the mug on a nightstand before he prepared himself to attack the mannequins.

Shawn studied the trash-covered mannequins, making his eyes squint before his attack.

"You're not gonna get my brains, you filthy freaks! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he said as he started running forward, whacking one of the mannequins by the head with the bat, causing it to decapitate from the body while the feet of it fell backwards.

The yellow cotton from the neck escaped, still lining between the head and the body on the floor.

Just then, Shawn kicked the closest dummy next to him, which simply fell to the floor like the other mannequin he knocked out.

His next target was the tallest and also the most bulky mannequin in the room. As he jumped and hit the tall mannequin with his bat, it instantly broke in half, causing Shawn's fear to increase even more after breaking his only handy weapon close to him.

He looked at the broken bat, and the half that broke was still attached by the thin layer before it departed, so now, he's holding a small handle and half of the base remaining, with sharp inner edges.

Shawn threw it on the ground, and glared at the tall mannequin that was shadowing him. Then, he immediately and firmly tackled the muscular dummy, and started punching the head until it started departing from the body, just like the first one he killed.

"TAKE THAT! AND THAT! AND THAT, ZOMBIE!" he exclaimed, and ripped one of the arms off from the dummy.

Shawn looked away, and has noticed five more mannequins still standing in the room, so he immediately jumped away from his third target, and started hitting the other dummies with the bulky arm that he just tore from.

It was another minute of his random dirty mannequin attack. After destroying every remaining standing dummy, he panted fearlessly, looking around to make sure that all of the trash-covered mannequins are knocked out, teared up, and destroyed.

Drips of sweat were streaming down on the temples of his face and forehead, breathing quickly and loudly, feeling his heart pumping from his own fear.

After a few seconds, an Australian female voice called his name, drawing his attention away from the mannequins that he has attacked.

Shawn's eyebrows rose, when a very tall African-American girl rushed up to him at his own sight.