You're Never Alone

A slow, romantic song started airing in the room, filling up a variety of space in the reunion ballroom including a very romantic atmosphere flowing around everywhere. The golden lights in the room have changed into a dim shade of white lights that are shining down on the dark brown ballroom carpet.. There were also very light disco lights circulating around the walls, giving the room a more different atmosphere to make it very prom-like for slow-dancing.

"Ooooooh, the song is starting! Are you sure you don't want us to stay with you, Sammy? I mean, Shawn and I won't have a problem with skipping slow-dancing, we're just unsure of leaving you there for a little while.." Jasmine said, still looking very unsure at her friend, who was looking directly back at her and Shawn standing together, getting ready to leave the table since the song is starting.

"I'm sure, you guys... You can go ahead and have fun. I'll watch the briefcase just in case if someone's trying to take it! That's all," the nicer twin answered, trying to sound as promising and as honest while making a weak red smile towards the couple.

Jasmine was still frowning since she's not convinced enough that Samey will be okay with sitting alone at the table for the whole song. Shawn was basically looking at Samey with his facial expression being blank since he wasn't sure on what to say. Dave and Sky were also standing next to each other, linking their arms while they were looking back and fourth at Shawn, Jasmine, and Samey all together.

"Well...okay... But if you're not comfortable with being at the table by yourself, and if you've decided to change your mind, just let us know, okay?" the Australian outback girl sighed in reply, still looking at the thin blonde.

Samey nodded in response, knowing that she can always count on her best friend for being very loyal to her since there was almost nobody else who treats Samey with this kind of respect before. All her life has been just her older twin sister harassing the snot out of her every single day. Even if she's already stood up to her, she still almost has no faith for the future since Amy's already still getting the way of ruining her life more no matter what happens. She just recently stole Samey's date. Samey wonders... 'What is she going to do now?'

After Jasmine, Shawn, Dave, and Sky have left the table, they went to the center of the ballroom where the lights were still shining down. Mike and Zoey have also already started slow-dancing when the song came on, so now, there were three couples slow-dancing in the middle of the room.

Amy and Rodney were watching the two couples leaving Samey's table, leaving her alone while she was looking down at Shawn's briefcase to make sure that nobody takes it, as what she's promised. Amy smirked and squinted her blue eyes, noticing that her younger twin sister is all alone with nobody to dance with right now. Though she still hates having to sit with Rodney since he's still not her type.

'Well tonight is going great so far! I hate having to be with that farmer lover boy with me, but I'd still rather have Samey's night ruined since she doesn't deserve anything good, especially after the fact she's gotten me eliminated unfairly! Which is soooooo uncalled for!' Amy thought in her head, looking and feeling as grumpy while the bulky hopeless romantic was still gazing right down at her, making the meaner twin feeling slightly uncomfortable when she saw him stroking his ginger hair.

Then she looked right behind herself, noticing Sugar and Leonard standing up from their own table once the song was playing in the room.

"C'mon, Mr. Wizard Man! Our song is on! We gotta dance!" the blonde pageant queen exclaimed, taking Leonard's hand while giving it a big squeeze.

"Uhhh okay! Oh woah!" the larper replied, as Sugar started running while holding his hand, which made him follow along with her as the both of them started making their way to the center of the room, being the fourth couple to start slow-dancing. They've gotten into their normal position, yet Sugar's arms were wrapped tightly around Leonard's slim back, which made him grunt a bit while he was gripping onto Sugar's thick bare squishy shoulders.