The Reunion Begins

Jasmine, Shawn, and Samey were walking up the stairs in the corner of the building that loops from floor-to-floor. Jasmine was leading their way, while Shawn was carrying the briefcase containing his half-millions, as Samey was following right behind them, still on their way to the Annual Prom. The girls were holding their prom skirts up to avoid tripping over the steps during the process of finding their way to the room.

"Wow...that's a lot of stairs!" complained Samey. Her legs were feeling tired after her and the couple went up to eight floors. They're currently walking up to the ninth floor. The stairs were concrete brown, while the walls around them are blank white, with a few picture frames that contains professional paintings and copyrighted drawings. Jasmine and Shawn were sweating from their foreheads, also feeling as exhausted as Samey.

"Well, I think we're almost here! Jasmine, didn't the invite say that the room is on the last floor? Because we've already walked like eighteen staircases around the corner of this building, and there were like, two staircases on each floor!" replied and questioned Shawn, who was looking straight towards his girlfriend, who was holding a piece of invite containing the address in front of her.

"Yes, it did say that we're having the party on the last floor in this building. There's only nine floors, so I'm guessing we're almost there," Jasmine answered, as she studied the piece of address on her invite. Then she looked straight ahead, when the three friends kept walking upstairs. They had to go through one more staircase in order to arrive on the last floor.

As soon as there were no more staircases to walk up to, Jasmine, Shawn, and Samey panted and inhaled with a short amount of breaths after having to walk on many stairs in the building. Jasmine and Samey released their skirts from their hands, and rubbed off the sweat from their palms after having to keep grip of it for at least around three to five minutes.

"Geez...this building should have an elevator if you ask me...I think we've made it though! No more staircases, and definitely no sign of zombies around!" Shawn exclaimed and looked around himself. He was holding the briefcase by the handle with his grip, when him, Jasmine, and Samey noticed a brown door with a glass pane window standing in front of them. They've also noticed the red walk carpet behind the door from the window, as they briefly study their direction.

"Hmmmm, I can see the red carpet that could lead us to somewhere! Lets go!" said Jasmine, who just pulled the silver thick handle of the right door. She held the door open, while Shawn and Samey started entering. Jasmine ducked and entered the doorway after they've entered before her. The three started walking, while following the direction the red carpet was taking them to.

Mike and Zoey have been waiting outside of the room patiently. Beardo, Rodney, and Sky were the first three guests to show up at the annual prom. After another slight minute, they can hear footsteps approaching closer, bringing curiosity onto their faces, wondering who else is showing up! Both of their eyes widened, when they immediately saw Jasmine, Shawn, and Samey walking up.

"Oh my gosh...Mike! I think Shawn's here, and he brought the half-million dollar case with him! Ohhh I'm just so excited to meet him, his girlfriend Jasmine, and...which twin is that?! Is that Amy, or...is it Samey?!" Zoey whispered to Mike, still watching the three walking towards them. She placed an awkward grin on her face, feeling nervous yet excited to meet them.

"Hmmm...I can't tell who she is either...however, she does seem a lot happy, so I'm guessing that must be Samey...but wow! Glad that Shawn and Jasmine are coming too!" Mike replied, and also made an awkward nervous grin on his face like Zoey, keeping his eyes glued to the guests that are walking closer to them.

Right when Shawn, Jasmine, and Samey met up with Mike and Zoey, who were still standing in front of the entry, they began to shake hands with one another, while greeting each other.