The Start Of Prom

It's already a Saturday night, the night where the Total Drama Annual Prom Reunion starts. The sky has turned from a dark shade of blue to black, assuming to be at around 7:00 P.M. The constellations were slightly spread around the light thin blue clouds in the sky, obscuring the full moon with its transparent covers and smoke.

It was lightly quiet in town, when a white Honda drove quietly in a street in a normal neighborhood full of duplex's. Inside of the car, Shawn, who was in his nice black tuxedo with a green bow-tie, and of course, in his favorite green beanie, was driving carefully and slowly, while keeping his eyes steady at the road. He had his briefcase full of his half-millions sitting on the passenger seat, while his girlfriend, Jasmine, was sitting in the backseat, behind Shawn.

Due to her tall height, Jasmine was leaning to the front while she's hugging her knees. The outback girl was wearing a long floor-length dark emerald strapless dress with golden strappy details around her waist and torso. She had her hair in a classic bun with a ribbon around her updo that matches the color of her dress. She was smiling in excitement, when Shawn pulled up in front of a light blue duplex house, close to the end of the street he drove to.

"Oh Shawn! I'm just so excited! Right after we pick up Sammy, we'll get to go to prom! Just in time for the prom pictures!" the tall teen squealed, as Shawn kept his patience and smile on his face. He had slight lines under his eyes due to his constant fears of a future zombie apocalypse, but he was able to keep control since he knows how much Jasmine means to him.

"Me too, Jas! I hope you don't mind me asking this, but if Sammy and Rodney are going out as dates, why couldn't he pick her up?" he replied and asked, not trying to sound rude. Shawn was just wondering since he didn't get the full information of Samey and Rodney attending together.

"Rodney had to be at this place earlier since he's hired as a temporary snack table server, so he just had to help Mike and Zoey with you know...all of the punch, the food, everything! That's also when Sammy needs to take her time and prepare herself for prom! Plus, it'd be fun if her and I take pictures together as friends too, ya know what I mean?!" Jasmine answered. Shawn nodded, understanding Jasmine's point.

While they were still waiting for Samey, she was in her own room, while staring at a reflection of herself in her own full-body mirror. She was modeling the dress that she picked out when her and Jasmine went shopping, the day they got the invite. A floor-length strapless dress that has a white sequined top design, a red skirt, and a white sash and bow that goes around her waist. She was holding her clutch that matches the colors of her dress as she turned from left to right, looking and feeling great about prom.

Samey had a small shy smile on her face while she was squinting her big teal blue eyes. She stroke her light sandy smooth blonde hair a few times, lightly playing around with her appearance.

"Wow...tonight's gonna be the night...that's for sure! I hope I don't look too shabby for Rodney though," she said to herself, placing a one second frown on her face. Then she smiled again as she rolled her eyes to the nearest clock on her wall. It's 7:15 P.M.! She gasped quick while looking at the time.

"Oh Em Gee! It's quarter after seven! Shawn and Jasmine should be here by now!" she exclaimed and picked up her long red skirt, placing her delicate feet into her white flats. She quickly rushed out of her room, and then ran downstairs, on her way out of the house.

"Bye mom! I'm gonna go to the dance right now! I'll see you in a few hours!" she notified her mother before she left the house quick, and slammed the door shut behind her. Samey noticed a white car, recognizing two faces who were looking at their right. She quickly ran while gripping onto her clutch.