New Friends

"Ugh, please tell me that YOU KNOW WHO ain't coming to our table..." Sugar complained to Leonard, while she was watching Ella walking up to their table with a slice of vanilla cake on the plate in her hands. Sugar was glaring at the princess when she had her thick arms crossed over on the white cloth-covered table. Leonard looked at both Sugar and Ella at the same time, just when Ella has stopped by them.

Sugar's face was filled with constipated irritation and disgust, while Leonard looked a little surprised and wonderous, recognizing the princess in a very light purple lavender dress. Ella's smile twinkled, paying her whole attention to Sugar since she's the apparent 'friend' that Ella has missed the most. They've made no contact with each other ever since her elimination from Total Drama Pahkitew Island. Now is the time for Ella to use her last opportunity to try to become friends with Sugar. Ignoring Topher's previous advice, she went up, placed the slice of cake on the table, and deliberately gave Sugar a hug.

"Oh Sugar! It's finally great to see you again! I have missed you so dearly! I'm very happy to reunite with you!" Ella exclaimed, gently placing her arms around Sugar's thick boulder bare arms. The country blonde was making the same disgusted face as before, when Ella was still hugging her. After a few seconds of a quick embrace, Sugar immediately pushed Ella away firmly, and then crossed her arms again.

Ella looked surprised and confused at Sugar right after pushing her away as an unpleasant reaction.

"Okay, missy! Let me tell you ONE thing! Just because this is a dang ol' reunion, doesn't mean that we can be best friends for life! Pageant Queens like ME ain't gonna be friends with any former competitors from any pageant shows that I've been on! Pageant Queens don't allies with losers like YOU! The ONLY friend that I need is my man, and that is, my wonderful wizard! And let me tell you, Ella...that if you EVER lay a finger on my man, your perfect fake self is gonna be beaten! Got it?!" Sugar stood up and pointed her index finger at Ella's face, while threatening the princess.

Ella has made a nervous and a frightened reaction when Sugar told her off. She sweated a little bit as Sugar was squinting her ocean blue eyes at her. Ella fidgeted a bit, and looked down at the slice of vanilla cake she's placed on table when she's greeted Sugar. She slowly placed her light purple gloved hand on the side of the plate, and scooted it slowly close to Sugar.

"I...I-I-I...I just w-w-wanted to bring a...slice of c-c-cake, and congratulate you for taking th-th-third place on the show!" she nervously replied, trying to be careful on reasoning her actions, while moving the slice of cake towards Sugar. Ella's stuttery words made the pageant queen scrunch her eyebrows more, meaning that she felt offended, knowing that she only got third place after experiencing Total Drama Pahkitew Island.

She slammed the side of her fist on the table firmly, which made Ella moved her hands quickly to herself, and began to breath in, getting ready to take the anger out on her.

"Sugar...don't... She was only trying to be nice!" said Leonard, encouraging his girlfriend while witnessing her unpleasant reaction about to occur after being congratulated for not winning, but being in third place instead.

"Save it, my wizard man! Let me put her in her place before I enjoy this cake that I'm about to eat after I finish yelling at her!" she back-talked when she turned her head to Leonard, who now made a frighten response to her tone of voice. He sat still, frozen when Sugar turned her head back to Ella, who turned to her side, and shielded herself with her own arms, placing her own hands at the side of her temples.

"ALRIGHT, NOW I DON'T KNOW WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FOR CONGRATULATING ME FOR GETTING THIRD PLACE, BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, MISSY! I'VE NEVER LOST IN ANY OL' PAGEANTS BEFORE, AND IF YOU THINK COMPLIMENTING ME FOR THIRD PLACE IS SO DANG GOOD, THEN YOU'RE WRONG, ELLA! BECAUSE I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE WINNER LIKE ALWAYS! I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIRD PLACE, NOR RUNNER-UP! YOU'RE CONGRATULATING ME JUST SO YOU THINK IT'D BE OKAY FOR ME TO BREAK MY WINNING STREAK! SOME FRIEND YOU'RE TRYING TO BE BECAUSE FRIENNNNNDS DON'T SUPPORT OTHERS FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO WIN! THIRD PLACE DOESN'T EQUAL WINNING, AND THAT'S ALL YOU'RE DOING, ELLA! CONGRATULATING ME FOR NOT WINNING!" she yelled in a very loud tone of voice, which drew Shawn, Jasmine, and Samey's attention from the other table as it also drew Rodney and Amy's attention when they were standing at the corner of the big room, as well as Dave and Sky's attention. Ella's eyes were closed in a very frightened way during the duration of Sugar's rant.