Beardo and Rodney

It was still the same time of day, and it was very busy in the music store, filled with an average amount of customers looking around for new CD's and music to listen to. The store was currently playing a minor rap song with a touch of R&B female voice singing in the store.

"Have-A-Nice-DAY!" an odd voice at the counter spoke while handing a white plastic bag that has two squares of CD's stored inside, giving it to the customer, who wasn't that fond of the way the clerk was speaking.

The slim, female customer left, as a young teen, assuming to be twelve or thirteen years old, placed his own choice of CD on the counter.

"Hey weird-looking dude, how much for this CD?" the small teen asked, when Beardo claimed the CD to look at the price tag and the barcode at the back corner of the case. Beardo was wearing a purple T-shirt with a black vest, and a name tag that says "Spencer" since that's his real name. He goes by Beardo as his nickname.

"It's only five bucks. How-would-you-like-to-pay-it?" he replied and asked, speaking while he was playing with the record DJ player, that was right next to him, just like what he usually does when he was at home.

The boy looked at Beardo weirdly, and squinted his eyes more.

"Uhhhhh with cash? I just wanna know the price of it," the skater kid answered, and placed his pale hand in his denim jeans pocket, trying to search for the money that he has to pay. Beardo nodded and smiled, while he was scanning the CD through the counter, making the scan sound effect since it wasn't working. Then he typed the price in the cash register, while waiting for the kid to pull out the money from his jeans.

"Here," the kid lended a five dollar bill to Beardo, which he accepted, and then gave the CD to the kid.

"Have-A-Nice-DAY!" Beardo waved the kid goodbye, watching him leave, and getting ready to help out another customer.

A bulky tall ginger started walking towards the counter, and placed three Valentine-themed CD's on Beardo's counter. One genre is jazz, the other is country, and the other one is R&B.

"Hey, I'd like to buy these, please! I have like, three girls that I couldn't decide on who to go to prom with, so I just want to be equal with them, and share my romantic interests for them by giving them some music!" the ginger said, with Beardo's eyes widening at the odd farmer.

"Well well well, you seem pretty equal about this sit-u-ation. Funny thing, I've also been invited to prom!" the sound-making clerk responded, while sliding the CD's across the counter, making the scan sound effects, and placed them right next to the cash register to total up the price.

"Yeah...there's Jasmine...and Amy...and Scarlett, those three girls that I fell in love with back at Pahkitew Island...now that I'll be reuniting with them soon, I need to find out who my true love really is, and see who's the one for me..." the ginger replied, and gazed at the clerk.

After Beardo has finished up totaling the price on his cash register, not paying attention to the three girls he's mentioned, he looked up at Rodney, and made a curious look on his face, squinting his eyes at the farmer.

"You look fa-mi-li-ar. I was on Pahkitew Island too when I was on that Total Drama Show, and I was the first one el-im-in-ated. I think we were on different teams back then," he replied, studying a Kinosewak member from the short experience he's had back then.

Just then, Rodney squinted and studied the clerk with a huge afro and a thick beard, with his eyes even more squinty than Beardo's.

"Hey...I think I remember you too. You looked like someone that I've known from Pahkitew Island back then...but I was so distracted by the charms from Jasmine, Amy, AND Scarlett...I'd figure that they would like romantic music, which was why I came to buy those CD's," he also replied.