POV's Part One

AMY'S POV:

How can my own twin sister just throw my invite in the bushes, and then go shopping with Jasmine, when mom wasn't even home?! I'm so glad and I also feel SO lucky to catch her throwing it away! Does she really think she's going to get away with rigging my chances of going to prom just so she could have the fun time for herself?! Well, she's gonna have to think again! Because no matter what, she'll have another thing coming if she ruins ANY of my opportunities to have fun!

While Sparame went shopping with Jasmine to find their own formal dresses to prom that EVERYONE from last season were invited to, including ME of course, I've decided to stalk both of them, and listen to their whole conversation! Jasmine's talking about how excited she is to go to prom with her dumb zombie-obsessed boyfriend, and Sparame's talking about how she has a thing for "Rodney", like oh my GAG! She has a thing for hopeless romantic guys like him?! What a desperate loser!

Of course, I was disguised as an old woman at the store, and I even saw how Rodney asked Sparame to prom. Like what the actual heck?! Rodney's liked me A LOT more than her before, and now he's falling for that hopeless loser?! Yeah, I never liked him at all either since he was so stupid, but I'd rather have Sparame dateless than have me be dateless!

There's NO way that I'll go to prom alone! I even stole her diary out of her purse while her and Jasmine were trying on their new dresses in the fitting rooms, and then left the store without anyone even watching me! Oh. My god. Her last written page were filled with so much doodle hearts and flowers, AND a huge drawing of a Valentine heart around both of their names that says "Sammy + Rodney"!

I've seen how Rodney acts when I was watching the first few episodes of Total Drama Pahkitew Island, so I'm sure that I can convince him well enough that I'M the better twin! He should know that I'm the better kisser, the better hugger, and the better dancer! Sparame's gonna have the worst time of her life when I steal her date! Serves her right to just throw my invite away in the bushes! What a low-life loser she is!

Oh yeah, I've picked out the most perfect dress ever! I went shopping after Sparame and Jasmine left. The dress I've picked out looked just like the one my younger twin chose, but the colors are reverse. The top of my dress is red just like the sash and the bow that goes around the waist, and the skirt is white. Sparame chose the complete opposite, and it's ugly! Meaning she picked out a dress that has a red skirt, white top along with a white sash and bow around the waist! You can clearly tell that I'm gonna look so much better than her when we arrive! Even Rodney's gonna think that I'll look a lot better!

BEARDO'S POV:

It was nice to know that Mike and Zoey have invited everyone from last season to the annual prom coming up this Saturday! They even have a special spot for me as the DJ, so I get to choose the songs from the computer that has all of the dance songs from the media, and then blast it from the speakers! Sure, I don't have anyone to go with since I've heard that a lot of people are going with their dates, but I have no problem with that.

I'll probably bump into Rodney when I see him, and then ask him about how everything's going between him and Sammy. Surely, I gave him a fair advice on who he should take to prom, and hopefully he doesn't get mixed between any of the twins when it starts. I feel like I'm one of those only people who's thought that Sammy's the better twin. While watching the episodes back home, I just felt very awful for Sammy, and I highly don't think she deserves any of the cruelty that her sister and her whole team have planted on her. They've treated her like their own personal maid! I mean come on, she seemed pretty nice. I don't get why she has to be treated like that!