Sugar and Leonard

"Can you believe how many pageant dresses that I own from when I was little to now?!" the over-weight country blonde asked and exclaimed, facing besides the teen nerd, wearing an old green cloak, when she's presenting a walk-in closet filled with many long plus-sized dresses that are in different colors. Some dresses are sparkly, some are simple, some are patterned, and many of them are made out of silk-fabric.

The tall wizard cosplayer looked from left to right at the dresses that Sugar's owned, when they've started walking in. There were many empty bags and cans stored unpleasantly on the side of the walls under the dresses, with the ceiling being short, yet tall enough for Leonard to fit in as they're walking.

"So you've worn all of these dresses for the pageant competitions you were in?! How many?" Leonard asked, feeling wonderous as he's still studying the number of pageant dresses that are stored in the closet. The both of them have stopped walking further, resulting them to be in the center, and looked at each other.

"I've been in five hundred pageant contests with those dresses, and I've won all of them! I actually have one more pageant dress in the wayyyyy back, and I'm gonna wear it when I get selected to be in the prom court, and win that sash that says Prom Queen along with my crown!" Sugar answered and smiled, studying dreamily at Leonard's face. His eyes widened a bit after learning Sugar's experiences in pageant competitions.

"Oh...! What does it look like?" Leonard questioned again, wondering yet not caring at the same time, still looking around.

"I'll show you!" Sugar replied and instantly grabbed tight onto Leonard's left hand. Leonard blushed in response as Sugar started walking straight forward to the back of the walk-in closet, with Leonard right behind her.

It was another minute walk to the back of the closet. Just then, the blonde released the wizard role-player's hand and walked to the left corner of the closet. Sugar immediately pulled out the last hanger from the rack, and presented the dress to Leonard.

Sugar held out an over-sized floor-length coral dress that has spaghetti straps with a light pink sash around the waist with the bow attached to the right side on the front. It has a simple design, yet it looked brand new and not worn out like most of the dresses that she owns in her closet. Leonard's eyes widened after Sugar has shown him the dress.

"Oh my...it's pretty!" Leonard complimented, while showing his nerdy smile. Sugar smiled back in reply and giggled.

"Thank you, my wizard darling! Speaking of wizard, do you mind if you can add some sparkles on my new dress? I want it to look as special as ever when I get selected to be Prom Queen!" she replied, while asking the fake wizard a favor. Leonard gulped and nodded slowly and reluctantly.

"I can try..! Sometimes, my magical wand doesn't work, and that's ONLY because not everyone believes me!" he replied, and took out a firm pointy wooden well-sharpened twig out of his cloak pocket.

Waiting patiently, he slowly waved his wooden wand a bit while closing his eyes.

"Pretty pretty Sugar needs sparkles on her dress, I command it to make it a bless!" Leonard exclaimed, doing his usual roleplaying magic, trying to act as he's trying to add the sparkles on Sugar's coral dress. He paused for a few seconds, when nothing happened. Sugar stood there, while looking lost and awkward, before Leonard sighed and slouched forward.

"See...I told you! My stupid wand doesn't work when nobody believes in me!" the wizard cosplayer said in a frustrating manner as he shook his wand. Sugar frowned a bit, sympathizing Leonard's problems on working with magic.

"Awwwww it's alright, Mr. Wizard! Some people in this world are dumb as heck if they think that you're not a real wizard!" the blonde replied, while placing her arm around Leonard's back, having her hand on his other arm.