When It Comes To Karma

It was past fifteen to twenty minutes after the annual prom, for the Pahkitew contestants, has started. So far, only Beardo, Rodney, Sky, Shawn, Jasmine, Samey, Amy, and Dave have arrived, and Mike and Zoey were still outside next to the door entry, still waiting patiently for six of the other guests to arrive. They were still very eager to see the others attend, and have continued to welcome every Pahkitew guest into the room.

Meanwhile, things haven't been going so well for Samey after the last ten minutes of getting her heart broken by Rodney thanks to Amy. She was sitting at Shawn's table, with her whole face buried into her own arms. Her arms were wrapped completely around her face that was facing against the table she's sobbing on, not wanting anyone to see her crying. She was bawling very loudly, while Shawn and Dave were looking at her with very concerned expressions on their faces. The boys were sitting next to the sad blonde twin. Shawn looked more worried, while Dave looked more confused.

"What just happened?! What's the matter, Samey?" Dave asked, still having no clue on what was going on. Dave hasn't noticed Sky's presence since he's decided to talk to Shawn first, one of the reasons why he was at Shawn's table. Plus, the boys were in the middle of making up from the short fight they've had back in the finale, so they came in good terms again since Dave has matured from the situation he's been in, that only happened a month ago. Now he's wondering why Samey's crying, although he was barely seen as someone who would show sympathy.

Samey sniffled a bit, and slowly lifted her head up, taking a quick look at Dave with her thick tears that have already streamed down her face. Dave's lower eyelids squinted, when he saw how sad and emotionally hurt she's looked.

"I-I...I just w-w-wanted to have ONE nice d-d-dance...but my stupid dumb sister had to s-s-screw everything up! EVERY. SINGLE. TIME! Like is it really t-t-too much to ask to have something that's AT LEAST sp-sp-special for ONE day or night?!" the twin vented, and scrunched her eyebrows, still feeling as enraged after from what happened between her, Amy, and Rodney.

Samey has thought that there was more to Rodney than she thought. She could never find any guys who are rather more nice than he was since most boys that she knows have worshiped Amy over her. The taste of the feeling that she's loved went completely in the trash. It's like getting a piece of love letter that was eventually crumpled by someone who doesn't approve certain love, and throws it into the garbage can. She's starting to get that miserable feeling again, like the routine of getting her special nights crushed by someone she despises over and over again. Amy's turned Rodney into a jerk right after she was posing as the depressed twin.

"What happened?! What did your sister do to you?!" Shawn questioned in a very loud tone of voice, worrying about Jasmine's best friend that she cares very much about. He scrunched his eyebrows that added to the response he's made. Samey started wiping her eyes with her index finger, getting ready to answer Shawn's question.

"She...-" she started her first word of her sentence, yet she was interrupted right when Jasmine appeared at her sight in a rush.

"Sammy! What just happened?! Did that gullible farmer boy fall in love with another girl again?" she also questioned along with Shawn, as she got down on her knees on the floor, and rested her arms on the table, looking just as worried as Shawn and Dave after having to see her good friend in a very heart-broken position, considering the fact that it's the Total Drama Annual Prom for the Pahkitew contestants.

The blonde turned her head to her best friend, and slowly nodded, while wiping more tears from her eyes with the front of her fist. She took a big breath, while studying Jasmine's coal eyes.

"Yes, and what's worse is that he fell in love with Amy...AGAIN! It was ALL HER FAULT! She messed up our date BIG time!" she answered with her upsetting tone of voice. Jasmine's eyebrows rose after learning the news. She scrunched it once again as she turned her head around to the back, where Rodney and Amy were still embracing, still standing right in front of the snack table.