Topher and Ella

It was still afternoon, getting slightly close to evening. It was around three O' clock, and it's still a nice day to sing in a forest. Well, for someone so beautiful to do so, while she was picking out some flowers with her birds and baby deers along with her.

"What a beautiful day, I just got an invite, to a formal dance, it'll be a wonderful night!"

The princess in a casual dress sang as she pick out a few more daisies, and placed them in her basket for her own custom bouquet. After picking a few more, she instantly frolicked into the forest, while her baby animals followed along with her as she sings her own tune.

On the other side of the forest, a young attractive dirty blonde male went walking, holding out his own smartphone with a blue case, while studying a bright screen that shows a tracking map to help him locate to his own destination. His eyebrows scrunched suspiciously, feeling like he might have turned to a wrong direction.

"Okay, this map is not making any sense at all! I thought I know where the mall is, but somehow, I just ended up right next to the forest...that's just weird...I swear to god, this generation needs better technology for smartphones..." he said to himself as he looked to his left, and noticed the woods right beside him. He shrugged like he didn't care, so he turned his whole body to the left, and started walking into the woods.

He stepped over a huge log that was in front of him, and walked further, trying to find his own way to the mall he was looking for. He was still using his smartphone as his guide to help himself more just so he wouldn't be as lost.

"Maybe this is the shortcut to the mall...I feel like this darn map was trying to lead me out of this town somewhere else," Topher said to himself more, keeping his green eyes at the bright flashy screen in front of him.

It was three more minutes of walking into the forest. Every now and then, he was hearing a familiar singing voice the was ringing in his ears. It kept drawing his attention from his own phone, when he walked even more further, wondering where the singing was coming from.

"Wait a minute, I know this singing voice...where have I heard it from?" he began to question himself, feeling familiar with someone's beautiful voice that has constantly occurred in his ears while he was walking around more. He turned to a different direction to find out where it is, almost forgetting that he was supposed to go to the mall.

As Topher slowly made a few more steps to the front, the female singing voice came closer and louder in his ears. Just then, he looked back down at his smartphone again, not paying anymore attention to his front view since the path in front of him is clear.

Another minute later, still distracted with his smartphone notifications, and still listening to the princess voice at the same time, he started running a bit, realizing that the mall will close in a short amount of time, approximately in one hour.

'Crap! I need to get there fast as possible! I need to make an appointment for the hair salon since I got the invite to the Total Drama Annual Prom! Plus, I need to buy a new bed for my cat!' Topher thought, feeling worried that he won't be able to make it in time.

He sped up more, yet the singing voice got too close, and then stopped, when he immediately bumped into someone. Topher and Ella have fell onto the ground after they've unexpectedly bumped into each other roughly, not paying any attention to what was in front of each other.

Ella's had her eyes closed while she was singing. She never opened her eyes until now. Topher was also paying a lot of attention to the map on his smartphone, so he didn't notice Ella either until then.