Chapter 6

I hated that Liam had my arm so tight in his grip. I tried to wiggle to get loose.

"Let go of me!"

He loosened his hold on my arm, so it wasn't so tight, but kept a hold of me.

"What was all that about? You made that waitress cry, you were rude, disrespectful and you cussed!" he lectured.

I knew what I had done, and I didn't care! Didn't he care? That at this very moment if I hadn't wisely inspected my food, I would be getting loaded into an ambulance and be on my way to the hospital fighting for my life!

"She could've killed me! And all you care about is what I did! She deserved everything I told her!"

I kept yelling at him, not allowing him to interrupt me, although he really tried to and he was getting madder by the minute. I kept yelling explaining that I had power over everyone, and I could sue anyone. Liam glared at me.

"Annie, stop being such a brat....or!"

"Or what?" I asked smirking at him, I saw the waitress looking at us, and I flipped her off.

"OWWW! What the fuck?" I yelled squirming. Feeling a pain explode on my bottom. Damn that hurt! I looked up at Liam in surprise, what the hell.

Liam raised his left hand again, "Do I need to repeat that?"

I felt a tear roll down my cheek, as I tried to register what he had just done,  I rubbed my bottom where the pain was.

"Annie, I asked you a question."

I slowly nodded my head no. I was still so confused. What just happened.

"You! You just...." I couldn't finish the sentence.

"Spanked you? Yep, I did. You deserved it. And from what I can tell with how you reacted, this was your first time having your bottom popped, but I can honestly say not your last time. No girlfriend of mine is going to act like a brat and cuss!" Liam said interrupting me.

Girlfriend? Whoa! Wait! I can't believe he just said that. I was still mad about the pain in my bottom, but would it be a bad thing to be his girlfriend? He was hot!

"Annie, you are going to go back over there, apologize to the waitress for how you acted. Then you're going to sit back down and eat the cheeseburger that they remade for you. If you are disrespectful in any way, I will bring you back here and spank you."

I looked at Liam, oh my I had never had someone talk to me like that. It made me feel different, cared for, important. I walked with him back to the table, sat down, apologized to the waitress, and ate my cheeseburger. I couldn't get over the fact that he wanted to be my boyfriend!