Chapter 35

A week went by since Liam had heard Amber confess to her part of the accident and causing it, he could just see Annie desperately trying to gain control of the steering wheel, she had to have been terrified. The thought of it made his skin boil, he really wanted to get his hands on Amber. But there had been a police officer posted outside her hospital door, no one except nurses and doctors were allowed in the room and it was rumored that she was getting released today and would be going to the juvenile detention center.
He decided that he would hold off on telling Annie about what he had found out about the accident. Besides he was in the process of setting up a fund raiser concert to raise the much needed money to pay for Annie's eye surgery. He had more then enough money to cover the surgery right now, but she had told him, that she didn't want him to pay for it. She was worried that the surgery wouldn't work and the money would be waisted. He knew that any amount of money wouldn't be waisted on her. But he had made a promise and he was going to stick to it.
"Let's have Annie come out on stage with us, do you think you can get the doctor to sign off on it?" Zayne asked leaning forward resting his elbows on the table in front of him. They were all gathered around the table in the cafeteria putting all the details into place.
"I'm pretty sure I can get that done," Liam said using the pen that he had in his hand to put a check mark on the list in front of him.
"We should also get some spare merchandise and sale it." Harry said.
Liam checked marked more things on the list." I think we got it. " He said with excitement.