Chapter 31

(This chapter will be in Liam's POV and Annie's POV. Please give credit to sweet-intoxication who helped me write this update...hope you like it!)

(Liam's POV)

I had just got back from taking the other band members to the airport, so they could go make the necessary appearances for the band's branding and the new upcoming album. I had taken a leave of absence since Annie's accident to make sure I could be with her all the time. I had found out from the nurse who takes care of her, that Annie had been taken to physical therapy, and that it was located on the fourth floor. I sprinted to the elevators, and as I exited the elevator on the fourth floor, I could hear Annie yelling at someone. As I turned the corner I saw her sitting in a wheelchair with a doctor behind her, who had her mouth open in shock and she looked like she was about ready to cry! I was beyond angry with how Annie was handling the situation with the doctor, and her cussing and calling the doctor names, I didn't know what had gotten into her, but I was going to diminish this attitude of hers for good. Apparently, she had forgotten the warning I had given her, about what would happen if she had an attitude with anyone else. I guess I will have to remind her and help her make sure she doesn't lose her temper anymore. I was slightly embarrassed to even approach the doctor and Annie right then. I couldn't believe she would blow up like she did, in public nonetheless. She had been doing so well, and I was really proud of her. The only reason why she didn't know it was me as I approached them, was because I had forgotten to put on my usual cologne. Annie was relying on her nose to let her know who was in her room, or who was around her.

I know with her being blind, that things had gotten so much harder for her, simple tasks irritated her and made her frustrated, but she still needed to learn how to control her temper and calmly handle situations, things weren't always going to be too her liking, and she needed to think twice before she reacts. Since the accident and her being blind, she hasn't received an actual spanking. I had swatted each of her thighs a day or so ago and I gave her a warning. From the looks of her actions right now, a few swats on her thighs will no longer cut it!

(Annie's POV)

I felt the air from the wheelchair whip by me as I was being pushed hard by someone. I hadn't a clue who it was, I didn't think it was Liam in fact I knew it wasn't him. I didn't smell the usual old spice cologne of his, he wore it every day.

I didn't really smell anything specific about this person, so I was at a complete loss for who it might be, I thought most likely it was another nurse. I decided to just sit back in my wheelchair and stay quiet.

I hate being blind so much! No one understood how I really felt. It's hard to place yourself in someone else's shoes, so I could understand why no one could understand. But they should learn to listen to me better and stop being so demanding and bitchy like that rude ass spinster was!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the wheelchair stopped, and I heard a door creak open, and then I was pushed into a room. Hearing the door close behind me, I knew it was my room because I could smell the air freshener that my mom had prayed in it, it smelled like lilacs my favorite flower. I let out a sigh of relief and I hadn't realized I was tense until I relaxed down into my wheelchair. I really wanted to see Liam right now, though he didn't know I had thrown a fit, and I was not planning on telling him what happened either. I knew

if I did, or he found out, that my ass would be toasted! I really hoped that spinster doesn't tell him what happened whenever he does get here, because what he doesn't know, won't hurt me! I wanted him to continue to be proud of me. I know what I did was wrong, and I did feel bad for losing my temper, but she deserved it! She was way out of line and I will not be talked to like that by anyone.