Chapter 19

It had been five whole months that have gone by, since the worse paddling of my life! The dreadful wooden thing hung from a nail on the wall between the kitchen and the living room, it was hanging right where I would see it if I am watching tv! I had not provoked Liam so bad that he had to use it. Just some talking back, and attitude that got me a hand spanking. But just those alone do hurt!

Liam, Niall, and Louise were all in the United States in Florida. They were meeting with the management label to finish an album. Since Liam didn't want me to be alone, because both my mom and dad  were also in the States for a case. He left Zayn and Harry to watch me. I felt like I was being babysat! Come on I'm fourteen, not four!

I seriously protested with Liam to let me stay home alone. As you can see all the begging, pleading, pouting, and puppy dog looks, didn't work. I reluctantly said goodbye to him after having to promise numerous times I would behave. I stayed away from Zayn and Harry and made it more than clear without saying a word to them, that I detested them being there. I didn't need to be watched!

The home phone rang, making me jump. I yelled that I was answering it, grabbed the cordless phone and dashed upstairs to my room. I still hadn't gotten my cellphone back, Liam was keeping it under lock and key.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Annie? It's Amber."

"oh, hey,"

"How are you?" she asked me.

I'm ok. I guess." I said sighing, while flopping down on my bed.

"You don't sound ok, what's wrong?" She asked concerned.

I told her about Liam going to the United States for the group's album and my dad away on business, and my mom was also in Florida dealing with a huge case, and how Liam thought I needed babysitters!

"Damn really?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yep he left Harry and Zayn here to watch me, they have made themselves comfortable in my home.

"Well then maybe I shouldn't bring this up."Amber said hesitantly.

"Bring what up?" I instantly got curious sitting up on my bed.

"Oh, nothing, just a little party." She said.

A party? Heck yeah, I was so interested.

"A party?" I shouted while jumping up off my bed. "Now why would you think I would turn down a party?"

"Well can you go?" she asked with hope in her voice.

I looked at the phone in shock! "of course I can go, I'm not grounded anymore. Give me ten minutes, I'll meet you at your house."

Amber sighed knowing full well what I was about ready to do, she knows me too well. "You're not going to ask Harry and Zayn for permission?"

I scoffed hearing her question, "NO! They aren't the boss of me!"

I quickly ended the call with Amber, grabbed my makeup bag, and a slinky dress. Opened my bedroom window and climbed down the tree outside my house. I hunched down on a lower branch. I could clearly see through the window below. It was the living room window and Harry was sitting facing the window. I knew that if I climbed down any further, he would see me. I waited for what seemed like hours, which in reality it was only a few minutes. I finally saw Harry get up and walk towards the kitchen. I immediately jumped down on the lower branch than to the ground and ran towards the street on the side of the house. I stopped short by a bush when I realized Zayn was outside checking the mail on the front porch, I had almost stepped out into his view. I could feel my heartbeat pounding like a drum in my chest. Whew, that was close! I waited until he had collected the mail gone back inside the house and closed the door behind him. Then I made a run for it!