Chapter 33

This chapter is going to be from a lot of different persons' POVs, so enjoy.

Nobody's POV:

Annie and Liam were taking a nap. They were both in the hospital bed, Annie's head resting on his shoulder.

Annie's POV:

I was taking a nap. Liam and I had been practicing my braille and I was getting really good at it. I could actually read my name with my finger. The studying had both did us in. I was really tired of the detectives that kept asking me questions about the accident. No matter how many times I told them I couldn't remember that the only thing I remember was waking up in the hospital blind!
They just wouldn't take my word. I literally growled at one of the detectives when he practically told me I was lying to protect Amber.
Amber? What the hell does she have to do with this? I know she was in the accident with me because I had overheard the police and detectives talking about it. But as far as remembering. I couldn't.

One detective was talking to my doctor about hypnotizing me. What?
What the hell was hypnotizing? It really didn't matter because the doctor said no it could worsen my condition. Not only was I blind, but I had a brain injury. Something called TBI. The only thing I knew about it is I couldn't control my emotions and that is why I felt like a basket case all the time. Liam was trying his best to understand and not take my outbursts so seriously, but there were limits he set. And when I crossed them. I paid dearly.
I was tired of thinking so I willed myself to relax. I relaxed so well that I actually drifted off to sleep.

LIAMS POV:

I woke up to someone screaming NOOOO! I realized it was Annie and she was screaming. I shook her to get her to wake up.

"ANNIE! ANNIE! Wake up sweety you are having a nightmare!" she was trembling and sweaty, tears were running down her cheeks. She finally calmed down enough for me to realize she was awake. I held her and stroked her cheek with my thumb until she was not trembling anymore.

"Sweetheart, you had a nightmare, are you ok?" I asked really worried, about what would make her scream like that. I've heard people scream before, but this was a scream that was more terrifying like Annie was scared out of her wits, and it was a horrifying scream.

Annie shook her head at me when she sat up in her hospital bed, "NO, this was not a nightmare, it was real!"

"I know nightmares can feel real, but they're not real, it was just your imagination," I said gently trying to convince her that it was all a dream.

"NO!" she screamed at me, "It was REAL! I'm tired of everyone telling me that I'm dumb and I don't know what I'm talking about!" she all but screamed at me.

I was shocked by how she was acting, but I knew that I had to take control of the situation before it got worse. I knew something was wrong. Annie hasn't ever screamed like that or acted like this before. Something was going on, and I needed to find out. I kissed Annie on the cheek, "Ok sweetheart, calm down I'll be right back and we can talk about your dream." that seemed to calm her down, she nodded her head, then laid her head back on her pillow.

I decided I needed more professional guidance in this department, so I went out to the nurse's station and enquired about the doctor.

"The doctor should be doing his rounds soon, is there anything we can do to help?" she asked.

"No, unfortunately, I need a doctor's opinion, " I said, the nurse nodded her head and went back to her computer. I felt bad that they couldn't help me. They have been giving Annie excellent care and even though they have had run-ins with her temper and mouth they have always stayed pleasant.