Chapter 20

Liam gave me a couple of days before I was to face Zayn and Harry. I was really dreading it. I kept trying to apologize to Liam over and over, but the only thing I got in return was an icy glare! He all but threatened to take his belt to me, if I kept trying to get out of the punishments I deserved. I decided that it was best for my butt and for me to stay quiet. The day that I was supposed to be facing Zayn, it was pouring rain outside, and so it put me in a worse mood than I already was in.

"Annie?" I heard Liam yell for me from downstairs, they had all but set up camp in my house all five of them! Since my mom and dad were still out of town for business, there was no telling how long they would be gone. My mom didn't trust me to be left alone, and now it seemed that neither did Niall, Louis, Zayn, Harry, or Liam. They had a house next door to stay in. No matter where I went in the house, someone knew, oh and god forbid I even get close to the front door, or patio door. There was always a question of (Where do you think you are going, young lady?) Ugh! I hated that phrase young lady with a passion! Liam always used that when I am in some major trouble.

"ANNIE!" Liam's shout broke through my thoughts, he sounded irritated. He was known for not having much patience, and me not answering him the first time, was making his patience worn thin. I walked out into the hallway and glanced over the banister, my eyes were met by his blue eyes, which were glaring at me. I was so sick of every single one of them staying in my house!

"What the hell do you want?" I yelled back without thinking, ugh damn mouth!

I knew I had made a crucial mistake when he ran up the stairs to me, with a stern expression on his face. He grabbed my upper left arm, spun me around, and landed two very painful swats to my butt.

"How many times have I told you, that you are to acknowledge me the first time I say your name?" he asked me harshly.

"You mean yell!" I yelled back. Oh damn, why can't I keep my mouth shut! I watched Liam narrow his eyes at me, growling low in his throat. Big Mistake!

He peppered my backside with his hand, oh damn that hurts!

"You are in no position to talk back to me!" he said while landing swats to my butt, as I danced around in his grip trying to get away from his hand.

"OUCHHH....okkkk....sorry....Liam....please!!!!!!!! I begged and pleaded.

He let me go after about fifteen swats and looked me straight in the eyes. The look he gave me was saying that he was clearly done with the excuses, sass, and attitude!

"Now answer my question, how many times have I warned you, that you are to answer me the first time I call you"

I felt defeated, even though the swats he had given me were only with his hand, it hurt and my bottom was on fire.

"three times" I sniffled rubbing my bottom.

"Exactly, and why am I having this conversation with you?" he asked.

I looked at him in shock, he is asking a question he already knows the answer to.

"Annie?" he warned in a no-nonsense voice and stern expression just daring me to answer with sass, he had grabbed a hold of my arm again, so I thought better of answering with anything but the right answer, he kind of took the wind out of my sails with those swats. I was going to give in and play the good girl for now, or until he lets go of me.

"Because I didn't answer you the first time."

Liam looked relieved that I didn't go for the bratty sassy response.

"That's right, now from now on, since you seem to think it is an option if you don't answer me the first time when I call your name you will find yourself over me knee, got it?

I gulped but managed to squeak out. "Yes, sir" I said as he released me.

"Good now go into the living room, where Zayn is waiting for you." I inwardly groaned, not wanting to get on Liam's bad side. My butt had enough problems, and it was only going to get worse. I walked into the living room and saw Zayn sitting on the couch reading a newspaper, he didn't even seem to know I was standing there. I could easily just slip past him and he wouldn't know.

"Don't even think about it! He said from behind the paper.

Oh. Crap! Can he really read my mind? I stood there as still as a statue, not knowing what else to do. It seemed an eternity before Zayn put the newspaper down and fixed me with an icy glare. The one that makes you feel as small as a mouse, and they are the cat. Well, I was good and caught. Zayn motioned for me to come closer to him, my brain was saying, ok move. Let's get this over with, but my feet felt like they were planted in cement, and wouldn't move. I could see very quickly that Zayn, just like Liam doesn't have much patience.

"ANNIE RENAE BAKER!"

I looked at him shocked. How did he know my middle name? Liam never called me by my full name, just my first and last name. I flinched hearing the tone of his voice and somehow uncemented my feet and quickly made my over to him.

He grabbed me by my right arm and guided me over his knees. Ugh! I hate this position! Why oh why do I always seem to end up in this position?

"Why are you in this position?" Zayn asked while resting the palm of his right hand on my bottom, damn is he actually reading my thoughts? UGH, I hate questions like these, he knows the damn answer already!

"You already know..." I said, then realized what I just said shitt! I actually thought I had thought that not said it out loud! Maybe there is a chance that he didn't hear me. I knew all too well that he had heard me, his hand came down on my bottom with a hard swat!

"Ohhhh ouchhhh!" I said squirming.

"Wrong answer!" he said.

"I kicked you in the crotch," I said silently laughing in my head, still remembering.

" Are you sorry that you did that?" he asked waiting for an answer.

Heck NO! I thought. I will never be sorry for him putting his nose in my business and ruining my fun! But I won't let him know that! I simply nodded my head, and the spanking started. It was not as hard as Liam and I was grateful for that, but the fire in my butt from Liam's swats and now Zayns swats the pain got worse with each swat. By the time I was on my fourteenth swat I sucked in my breath and was making whiny noises, next thing I knew my jean shorts were pulled down to my ankles, I started blushing, but not for long, I felt a hard wooden something come crashing down on my butt cheeks, oh damn that burned! He must be using the paddle! I squirmed and kicked for what seems forever, I begged and pleaded for him to stop.

"I will stop when I am good and ready, and you are lucky that Liam forbid me to spank you on the bare ass, otherwise your undies would come down also!"

Well, thank goodness for that little help! Liam. I thought. But it doesn't help the poor torture my butt was getting, what the hell was he spanking me with!? The paddle. I don't remember it hurting this much!

Finally, after what I thought was around twenty-five swats he pulled my jean shorts back up, stood me up. I looked at the floor, not able to meet his gaze.

"That is something I never want to have to do again, but if I am ever put in that position like I was, trust me it won't be that light of a spanking."

I looked at him in disbelief (light spanking??) you think that was light? Well, it was nowhere as hard as Liam, but light? I then saw the wooden ruler sitting on the sofa, ouch that damn thing hurts! Even worse than the paddle, but I'll never tell Liam that. Zayn gave me an awkward hug and left the living room.