Chapter 23

It has been three months since I have gotten into trouble, something about getting spanked each night for a week really sinks in. I was surprised how well I took the punishments, I actually didn't fight about it, and laid willingly over Liam's knee. I think he in turn was pleasantly surprised also because towards the end of the week he seemed to lighten up a little on the swats to my butt. He also didn't use the dreaded paddle, just his hand. He also let me keep my panties up, of course with them being very thin, they didn't offer much protection. I had also gotten used to Megan who seemed to be around, she followed me like a shadow.

I turned fifteen three months ago and have been able to get my learner's permit to drive. My mom had been too busy with court cases to help me learn to drive. Liam was busy with band stuff, so my dad who had taken some time off from work, took the time to teach me how to drive, it had been three months since he taught me, and I have to say I am not a bad driver. My dad, unfortunately, got called away again for a case in Sweden. The only thing that sucked was that I am only allowed to drive with an older licensed adult in the car.

I closed the book I was reading and sighed. This was one pretty boring day. Liam was in California doing a couple of concerts in different cities. I yawned and stretched, standing up, immediately Megan's piercing blue eyes were on me. Like I said I couldn't move without her knowing it!

She was sitting at the island in the kitchen watching me.

I glanced in her direction. "Don't you ever get tired of having to look after me?"

Megan arched one of her perfectly shaped eyebrows at me, then pursed her lips in a thin flat line.

"No it is my job, and I take my job very seriously. I won't let anything get in the way of my job, and you are my job."

I groaned inside I had tried without success to ditch her a couple of times, it was pretty ridiculous going to the mall with your friends and having a lady dressed all in black following you everywhere you go! People tend to stop what they are doing and stare. I used to blend in with all the other shoppers, now I stuck out! I had talked to Megan about wearing pastel colors to help her blend in, and she refused, saying that she has to look important to keep me safe!

I gave up trying to have a conversation with her and started walking up the stairs, I immediately felt her right beside me in a flash. I turned to her, trying hard not to show my irritation.

"I am just going to my room, you don't need to follow me there."

Megan looked at me "I have been told to watch you at all times."

I couldn't help to show my irritation and I didn't care that I basically yelled at her. "That is on the outside of the house!" I yelled turning on my heel and ran the rest of the way up the stairs, down the hallway to my bedroom, went in, and slammed the door shut! I knew right away that if Liam was here, my butt would be getting popped at that very moment, slamming doors was a huge rule for him, but he wasn't around so, I could do what I wanted right now.

My phone rang, making me jump.

I saw it was Amber

Annie: Hi Amber

Amber: Annie, how are you?

Annie: I'm ok, I just wish that Megan would stop being my shadow!

Amber: Still?

Annie: What do you mean by still? She follows me everywhere except to the bathroom, She is only supposed to follow me outside of the house, and even then I don't like going out in public because she is too noticeable, she sticks out like a sore thumb. I know Liam wants me to be safe, but this is ridiculous!