Tough times without you

~Bay~

October arrived fast.Faster than I wanted.With Ross touring and me recording my album,I didn't even realize the time pass.I had such a great time in New York.Meghan and Alexa constantly came to stay with me.Meghan had the dress search for the wedding going strong.She is gonna look amazing.

Talking about Meghan,she just hasn't been cool lately.It started when she found the girls who bullied her in college and made her give up college at the street one of those days when we were out shopping.Those girls were so mean that now whenever we talk about them,she gets in a real bad mood.I think the pressure of (organizing a wedding,getting everything done with the house since her and Riker decided to redecorate it plus dealing with all the bad stuff) got to her.I am always here for her.I even came sooner from New York and spent some days with her in San Francisco with our family but what she really needs now,better who she really needs now is Riker.

My surgery day started with me being hell nervous.We had to put it in the beginning of the month meaning Ross was still in South America.I was so nervous things would go wrong and I don't even know what I was thinking.

When we got to the hospital,the follow events were pretty quick in my eyes.Last thing I remember is the sleeping pill they gave me making effect and passing out completely.

People say they feel stuff in surgery like these even though they are sleeping.That was my biggest fear but I just got too scared for nothing.I didn't feel anything.I remember waking up by the end of the surgery but Dr.Marcus gave me another sleeping pill and I passed out again but no pain.

When I woke up and it was time to go home,I still was feeling no pain.Matt and Meghan even joked with me saying that It looked like I was high.Well,I wish I was because then I wouldn't be feeling the pain I'm feeling now.

'Baby girl,Dr.Marcus said you'd feel pain in the first week.' Dad says hugging me.

'Daddy,it just hurts bad...Isn't there anything I can take to stop the pain?' I ask.It feels like I'm having a baby really.The pain goes and I feel realized then it comes back like a wrecking ball and I feel like dying.

'Nothing until the next hour,babes...Sorry.' Mom says sitting down in the other side of my bed.Good thing is that my parents are here to take care of me.

'Urgh,I shouldn't have done this surgery.' I say hugging tightly in my Dad when the pain came.

'Baby,the pain of now will not be ever felt again.' Mom says rubbing my hair.

'Unless of course,you have a baby.' Matt says and I look at him.He is right.No babies for Bay.At least until I'm really old and science will have already developed methods of natural birth who doesn't hurt.Look at me going crazy.

'Not now,Matt!' Meghan says.

'How's Belle?' I ask.Matt left her with Stella's parents.Since Stella died,her parents transferred all the love they had for her to Isabelle.I think it's good that sometimes Matt lets her stay a week or two with her grandparents of Moms part.

'She is fine...She said to give you a huge hug and a huge kiss so you can feel better.' Matt says.This kid is amazing.

'Could you do that now?' I ask opening my arms.He immediately opens his and I fall in my brother's arms.Cuddling with Matt was always a way to go.When I was younger,he would always stay in my room with me until I fall asleep.I always had someone like that.First,Matt then Ryland who will be my forever best friend cuddle-r and now Ross who has the obligation to cuddle with me,that's one of his jobs as my boyfriend.

'Where's your fiancée in the world now?' Dad asks Meghan.We are now all cuddled on each other.Mom and Meghan are resting their heads in Dads chest while I'm cuddled up on Matt.