First Arguments.

~Rocky~

This summer has been eventful,I would say.While we were in San Francisco,Bay and I talked with her parents.They seem more happy about it than my own parents.You know,I like being around people who support my relationship.

But everything went down for real in Rydels birthday party.Bay came,obviously.Courtney and her just pretend to get along and that seemed to be the talk of the moment.Ross was just not helping.

'So,you two knew each other...from where?' Our uncle Shor asks Bay and Courtney.Bay laughs and looks at Courtney.

'Australia..About three or two years ago.' Bay says and Courtney seems to be bothered.

'Actually,New York.' Courtney says looking at Baylee.

'Why? Australia seems like the place...I love the wheatear.Proper to play soccer.' Bay says looking at Courtney.Its almost like they are provoking each other.

'Australia? You never went to Australia before tour.' Ross says intrigued.

'Babe,we met in New York.' Courtney says looking at Ross.

My family leaves the kitchen leaving me,Bay,Ross and the band to listen to their bitter talk.

'Baylee?' I ask and she looks at me with that 'I tell you later'.

'If you just want to forget about Australia,don't bring it up.' Bay says in a threat tone.

'It was just an interview,Baylee.' Courtney says getting closer to Baylee.

'It's not just an interview,you know it...Look,Court,let's leave it in the past.' Baylee says and I look at them confusingly.

By now,the band was listening to their sassy conversation.Bay always tells me everything.She left this out for a reason.

'You're saying this because of interview or because of Meghan?' Courtney asks and Baylee smiles.

'If you do,I do.' Baylee says and Courtney seems intimidated.

'It's not gonna be necessary.' Rydel says interrupting them.

'It's not like I bought her a pair of shoes!' Baylee whispers to Rydel.

'Bought her? What did you buy Courtney?' Ross asks Baylee who seems to be annoyed.

'A fucking relationship.' Bay says sarcastically.

'Next time,just remember what we know about each other.' Bay says to Courtney before storming out of the room.

'The fuck just happened here?' Riker asks the question everyone has been wanting to know.

I go after Baylee and she is standing there next to her tour bus talking to Scooter.They played here last night which was after Rydels birthday.We both leave tomorrow.Bays shows are always epic.

'Babe!' I exclaim catching her attention.

'It's solved,Scooter.' I hear her say before walking to me.

'What the hell happened?' I ask her and she picks my hands.

'You need to be open minded,ok?' She says picking my hands.