Facing reality

~Ross~

The last day until now the only thing I've been doing is wait.Wait for Bay to finish the photoshoot,wait for the damn meeting to finish,wait for good news and for the last 12 hours wait for her to wake up because I can't handle this anymore.

I haven't slept too but I don't care.I wanna be here awake when she wakes up.Jen says I'm insane but so what? She stayed the whole night up too.I am in Bays room.She looks a bit paled but better than she was when we first saw her.

'Ross,why don't you go to the cafeteria and eat something? Everybody is there,I'm gonna stay here with her.' Meghan says.I think about protesting but I really am hungry.I get up and pick my phone form the table.

'If she wakes up,call me' I say and she nods.I walk to Bay and give her a kiss in her forehead.I walk out of the room.I dump into Scooter and Nano in my way to the cafeteria.

'Hey,Ross! How's Bay?' Nano asks.

'She is still asleep but she is hell better.' I answer.

'We need your help.' Scooter says as we walk to the cafeteria.

'With what?' I ask them.

'We manage to fix this in these last hours...but I'd be amazing if Bay gives an interview,herself,explaining her disease...She is the best person to explains it,I mean,she is the one who has it.' Nano explains.That's true.

'But how can I help?' I ask clueless.

'We want that you help us convincing Bay to give an interview to Ellen so she can explain her disease.' Nano explains.Yeah,Bay won't agree to that easily but how am I gonna convince her? Bay is a stubborn ass! She won't let go what she thinks that easily specially when it comes to her disease.

I was drinking some coffee or what should be a coffee.I am actually just holding the coffee.My mind is in how I'm gonna convince Bay on what Scooter and Nano asked.It is actually better for her career if she does so.

'Ross!' Rydel says zoning me out.

'What?' I ask drinking a bit of my coffee.

'Me,Ell and Matt are going to see Bays new apartment...Do you wanna stay here or go with us?' Rydel asks.Bay did mention something about Nano finding a new apartment for her.She wanted to get out of the house so Riker and Meghan had more space for them since now they are engage.

'No,I'm gonna stay here and wait for Bay to wake up.' I answer

'Bay is really your princess,the sleeping beauty.' Ellington says and I nod.I might mention her as my princess.I just never thought she would be Sleeping Beauty and let me waiting here for her to wake up.

'A kiss won't wake her.I have tried.' I say and they laugh.

'Dr.Marcus said its normal due the medicine they gave her...Go for me,Bay will hate knowing she is Sleeping Beauty...She prefers Cinderella since she was a kid.' Matt answers.That's true.Bay loves Cinderella.You should see her in Disneyland,it's pretty cool.

They left to see the apartment and I went back to the room where Bay was still asleep.It's been 8 damn hours! By what the doctor said,she should be up by now.

I sit down next to her and pick her hands.Meghan and Riker took her parents home so they could rest and see how is Isabelle that is with Alexa.I pick her hand and she tights my hand.I look up and see her smiling at me.

'Hey...' She says

'It was about time for you to wake up.' I say pushing her for a hug.

'I think I zoned out.' She says.