News

~Bay~

Ross just ended filming TBM and he called saying he'd be here in Cali tomorrow.I spent the whole month in New York and my new album is getting awesome.I am really happy I signed with this new label.Scooter says it's going be a whole other level in my career now.

I just want to make things right with that stubborn head.Ross just needs to accept that some people won't do whatever he wants.He needs to see more people side than his own.

'Bay,it's 10pm...are you gonna pick up Ross with us?' Riker asks getting in my room.

'Rik,do you mind if I go catch him alone?' I ask picking my purse.

'Depends,are you gonna kill him?' Riker asks and I laugh

'Not until your wedding.' I answer and he pretends to be relive.

'Thanks,Bay.' He says.We leave my room.I manage to convince Stormie and Mark that I'd pick up Ross in the airport and that I wouldn't kill him.

I get in the airport and the support team of security is there since the whole cast is coming home.I stand there where they are gonna leave and I almost feel like a normal girlfriend who is picking her boyfriend in the airport.Not Baylee Rienks picking her also famous boyfriend Ross Lynch.

'Bay,can I take a photo with you?' A girl asks next to me

'Sure,darling.' I say.I take a quick photo and she leaves.The door opens and the people from that flight coming from Puerto Rico starts leaving.It surprises me that Ross is one of the firsts that comes out.

'Shor' I say before running to him.He opens his arms letting go off the car that he was caring his luggage.

'Ella' he says hugging me tight.I hug him tight.We left things such in a bad therm in Puerto Rico but I love him so much that I just wanna forget about that.But I know I can't just do that.

'Everybody is at my place waiting for you.' I say still not letting go off him.

'I only want you' he whispers in my ears.

'We will talk later.' I say letting go off him.He looks at me and smiles.

'Sure thing,blondie.' He says and I laugh.I dyed my hair blonde that it is its natural color.I gotta say all the blondes in my life influenced that.

'Rydel mentioned something about blondes being naughtier.' I say as we walk to the car.

'Yeah,like you need something like that.' He says.We get in my car and he picks the keys from my hands putting his stuff in the back.

'Hey,my car.' I protest.

'Yeah,I know.' He says getting in the driver sit.I decide to not argue specially over a silly thing like that.

We get in my place and Stormie is almost jumping in the front door.All the family soon joined.They miss Ross as much as I do.

'You didn't kill him?' Savannah asks low close to me.

'Promised Riker I wouldn't until his wedding' I say making her laugh.

'Let's have dinner! I made a special one!' Stormie says.Lets not give her all the credits.She had help from me,Meghan and Rydel.

'Sorry,but Meg helped.' Meghan says.It's really cool how Meghan talks about herself in the third person when she is mad.

'Sweetheart,you can get all the credits when you have your children.' Stormie says getting inside.She has been really moody since Riker and Meghan announced the engagement