Back

~Rocky~

It's been almost a month since Amsterdam.I caught myself things over and over again about her.

Bay.

She is on my mind! I can't seem to take her off.I only talk about this with Ellington and Rydel.They seem to understand me.I'd talk to Riker but he is busy with his whole DWTS thing.I mean,the finals are coming.He needs to be prepared.

I know Bay talks about this with Meg and Ryland too but I can only open up to Rydel and Ellington.They've been through a lot to be together and I feel like they understand me.

Me and Bay is complicated.A lot is in game.Ross can get really upset and dramatic.Things can get bad between us and ruin the band dynamic.That's why we wait.

We wait Bay to return and talk to him.So we could talk to him but its not that simple.It's never that simple.

Right now,we are at Ellington's surprise birthday party.He didn't want anything to celebrate his 22 but Rydel is Rydel so she organized something anyways.

Friends and family are over which is good.Wanna know the best part?

We are being formally introduced to Courtney Eaton aka Ross' girl.She is nice but everybody in this room knows she is Bays friend and knows that Bay doesn't know a damn thing about them being together.

'Pics will be posted.' Riker says looking at Ross.

'She'd end up knowing.' Rydel argues.

'But not like this.' Ryland says defending Bay.

'Well,I'm like whatever to the situation.' I say drinking a bit of my beer.

'So am I.' Meg says next to me.

I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket so I pick.Its a new message from Bay.

"Bay - Hey,just landed in NYC."

AWESOME!

'There's two Rienks girls in national territory.' I say to my siblings

'She is in LA?' Riker asks.

'No,New York.' Ryland answers with a smirk in his face

'Dude,do you knew something we don't?' I ask and he raises his eyebrows.

'What? No!' Ryland exclaims walking away.

The party keeps going until everybody stops looking at the doorway.I turn around and see her.All dressed in black with those blue eyes staring at everyone.So sexy.

'Bay?' Ross says next to me.He is shocked.

'Happy 22,Baby Rat!' Bay says walking to Ell who hugs her tightly.

'Can't believe you made it' Rydel says surprised.

'I'm not losing a party for my Ratliff,come on!' Bay says smiling.

'Come on,guys...let's keep the music.' I say to the DJ Rydel hired.

I walk to Bay and she smiles when she sees me.

'New York,uh?' I ask pushing her for a hug.

'I like something more Californian.' She says hugging me tightly.

'You little bitch!' Meghan says pushing Bay out of my embrace and onto her owns.

'I was supposed to come back on Monday to see Riker but my flight got delayed and I was stuck in New York and then I kind of recorded a song with Shawn Mendes.' Bay explains.

'Nothing out of the ordinary.' I say making everyone laugh.

'So,everyone is here!...I didn't know Court was your friend.' Bay says to Ellington pretty confuse.

'Uhhh,she is,uh...Rydel?' Ellington tries explaining but looks at Rydel.

'Ross' friend.' Rydel explains.

'Uhh,nice...' Bay says.I can't feel any emotion on her voice.

'What the freaking hell are you doing here?' Ross asks Bay getting in our talk.He looks shocked.

'Partying?' Bay says sarcastic.

'We need to talk.' He exclaims

'Hey,my surprise party...no fighting allowed.' Ellington says.

'Ross,back up.' Riker says.

'No,we can talk...seriously,we can.' Bay says looking at Ross.

'Can we go somewhere private?' He asks

'No...our talks are in public...its traditional.' Bay answers making me smile.

'You're unbelievable.' Ross says

'I hear that quite a lot...is that a good thing?' Bay answers even more sarcastic

'Bay,seriously?' Ross says.

'I'm gonna talk to Stomie...she looks fantastic if you know what I mean.' Bay says patting on Ellington's shoulder as she walks away.

'It's unbelivable.' Ross says.

'Well,she used my pick up line...she is nailing it.' Ellington says making us laugh.

'I don't get Bay...she leaves and arrives strangely.' Ross says.

'Just don't...you're introducing your new girl...let Bay be the hot sexy ex girlfriend she is.' Ryland says.

'If my boyfriends ex was Bay,I'd start crying.' Meghan says jokily.

'You all are annoying.' Ross says walking away.

I look at Bay who's talking to my parents and hers.She gives me a look and smirks at me.

We need to solve our situation.I know Bay is solving that as soon as possible.

She is back.

And that's all that matters.

-----------------------
Short new chapter! 😁

I normally don't post short chapters and its the last me,promise.

Next chapter will be looooooooong.Promise 😝

Love u ❤️

Tris 🌹