The end of us

~Ross~

Lately things have been bad for me.I am in a moment of my life where I don't know what I want.I am 18! I wanna go out and make the best of my life.I have been working so hard with R5 and in my acting career that I almost don't have time for myself.

My relationship with Bay was amazing.Now,I feel like it's a new job.It should flow like it used to before.Now,I feel like we work hard to just keep it together.I know I've been doing some shits.I don't know how she didn't break up with me.Bay normally is straight to the point.She doesn't like it? Consider it off her list of priorities.It is one of the things I love about her.

Love is a powerful thing.My love for Bay is there but in a different way.I know I wanted to be off this life of partying but now,I don't see a reason why don't go back to it.It feels good to be free to do whatever I want.It's crazy,I know.But I have this feeling that maybe my relationship with Bay is not supposed to be,at least,not now.I want to see the world,but not with her.

We are at the cabin up in Colorado.Bay and Meghan are here for a couple of days along with Savannah and Alexa.They should go home tomorrow in the afternoon,if I don't mistake myself.I had a good time with Bay here.

'Hey...' I hear someone say taking me off my thoughts.I look up to see Rydel.

'Hey.' I say.She sits in front of me and lends me some coffee.I pick it and smile.

'So...what are you doing here all alone? Bay is with Vanni,Lori and Lex in the hockey ring...we were skating while you guys didn't play.' Rydel says.Weird thing that is.Vanni happens to be my first ever girlfriend but Bay and her are like childhood friend.I can see them only getting closer with Vanni moving to LA after Christmas.

'Uhh,just thinking.' I say and she nods.

'Can I know what about?' She asks.Rydel is that only person I can always open up to.I know my brothers,specially Ryland,will be calling me an asshole if I tell them what I am about to tell her.

'I think...it's that...things between me and Bay aren't working out nicely' I say and she nods.

'It's pretty much in the face.' She comments.

'Sorry?' I ask confuse.

'Did you know Bay has this proposal to go to Dubai for New Years Eve and she didn't answer yet because of you?' She says and I raise my eyebrows confuse.

'She is going to Dubai?' I ask and Rydel raises her eyebrows.

'No,that's not what I said.I said that there's a proposal for her to go...Balmains party...she would sing her new single and just enjoy a few days.' Rydel explains.

'Why the hell she wouldn't tell me that?' I ask getting mad.

'Because she knew you'd be mad because she even got the proposal...which leads me to the point,what kind of relationship you two have? For Gods sake Ross,she is afraid of your reaction! ' Rydel says.I only keep looking at her

'I don't have an answer for that.' I answer sincerely

'Then find one! Goddamn,she is my best friend and you're my brother...Ross,do you understand how bad things would get if you didn't have the balls to make things right with Bay even if you two break up? Bay is Riker's sister in law for life! Our brother is marrying her sister in less than an year...besides,she is like family...you knew all of that when you started dating Bay! You know you can't mess up...so if you wanna break up,break up...Be a man and break up! You started it,you finish it...she doesn't deserve to be played by a player.' Rydel says.Hearing all of that was a like getting a full bottle of cold water being threw in my head.My sister thinks I am player?