Amsterdam

~Bay~

Having Rocky over was fantastic.It took my mind of things and it got a lot easier to just write songs and think about songs.I am even helping him with a R5 song.It is kind of crazy but yeah.

Wanna know the weirdest part? We were in London for V-Day.Alexa and George are getting to know each other better but they don't want us to know it just yet but we kind of know so they pretend we don't.Whatever.So we all went on a V-Day date together.Who would picture that?! Best part is that Alexa and Rocky are really over their relationship and they are really best friends.

Now,we are in train to Amsterdam.I absolutely love Amsterdam.It's in incredibly beautiful.Europe is beautiful itself.

'So,after tour,where are you going?' Rocky asks me taking me off my thoughts.

'I need to record an album in New York.' I answer making him laugh.

'Which is such a normal thing.' He says and I nod.

'Thanks for understanding.' I say sarcastically.

'But seriously...Riker is gonna be on DWTS...aren't you going to watch it?' He asks me.

'Of course I will...but I am only back in the USA in almost the end of April' I answer.

'Riker is gonna miss you.' He says and I smile.

'Aren't you gonna miss me too?' I ask.He looks at me and I raise my eyebrows.

'Of course I will...but I'm not the one dancing in DWTS.' He says smiling.Rocky doesn't smile often but he has a great smile.

'So...back to my album.' I say pointing to my laptop.

'That beat you creat was great.' He says.

'Yeah,but I don't wanna use that now...' I say.Having a special but don't having a special lyrics to it sucks.

The Amsterdam show was awesome and pretty special considering it was Rockys last show with us.He'd leave tomorrow at night because he still has lots to deal with R5.

It's March and I still have another month to keep going on tour.Scooter booked me two shows in Australia then we are done with the Ella tour.

We had dinner with the whole crew then we went back to the hotel.In the morning,I literally jumped on Rocky.We are exploring today.

'Come on,Rocks.' I say while waiting for him to get ready.

'I'm just putting a shirt then we can go.' He says from the bathroom.

'You take longer than a girl.' I say going on my phone.

I go through Twitter and the first thing it shows is a photo of Rydel posted by Ellington.These two are so cute.I decide to comment it.

"@bayleerienks - @ratliffr5 - you two are so cute 😍 I miss u guys 😔💔"

I scroll through my feed.I get a reply from Ellington.

"@ratliffr5 - @bayleerienks BAYYYYY,WE MISS U! KISSES FROM LA -Rydel 😘😘😘😘"

Rydel is so cute! She is so cute.Ellington is a lucky guy and Rydel is a lucky girl.I had a hard time convincing these two that they still had feelings for each other.It was easier convincing Ellington who invested his time in conquering Rydel.They still act like they are in the first three months of honeymoon but it's been almost two years.

I answer Rydel.

"@bayleerienks - @ratliffr5 DELLYYYYYY,BABE,I MISS U SO MUCH! When I get back,we will go on our traditional Vday date! KISSES FROM AMSTERDAM 😘😘"