Indifference

Ross' POV

Well,tour has been amazing so far.I gotta say fans in Europe are amazing.We're in Berlin now and our show is tonight.Everything in this tour has been amazing expect for one thing.Baylee's indifference with me.Of course we had our moments but she isn't the same.She used to be very flirty,romantic and attention with me but now the only thing I get in front of the others is indifference and sometimes she treats me with indifference when we're alone.It's just being hard.I never thought she'd actually keep her word and treat me like her friend with benefit.
Right now we're in an interview.The last one before actually going sightsee.We're waiting Baylee to finish hers so we can go.Actually we're all seeing her while she gives the interview.

'So,Baylee,last question before we finish...all the fans wanna know,is Baylee Rienks dating?' the interviewer asks her

'Dating? No! I'm not dating...It's the wrong Rienks...this Rienks is in love but for her music...Music is my love and my eternal boyfriend' She answers.Ouch,I'm not even her love?

'But the fans says you're dating or having a thing with Ross Lynch...they even have a ship name...it's Raylee' the interviewer says

'Me and Ross are friends...never passed that and never will...The fans can dream and it's quite nice but me and Ross are far from being together' She says smiling to the camera.Ouch again! We're together,Baylee! Not in that away but hey,you're my friend with benefit.

Soon the interview finished and we're able to go sightsee.We are walking around the city when I see that Baylee is walking in the front alone taking photos of the city in her phone.That's my golden opportunity.I walk to her and say whispering so the others can't hear.

'We never passed from being friends?' I ask

'Yes...we're friends' She says looking at her phone

'Bay,we're more than friends' I reply

'No,we are not...We're friends who have fun sometimes in a not convecional way' She says

'C'mon,Bay...you know we are more than that' I argue

'What's up with you? You were the one who always said me that I should stop acting like your girlfriend and start acting like your friend.I'm just doing as told...' She says and looks at me.

'This is not you...You don't act like that' I say looking at her.

'This is a new Baylee...the 2014 version...a less stupid Baylee...a more realist one.' She says and stops.I get closer to her and she steps back.This is just killing me slowly

'And if you still want our deal to continue until Dublin,I suggest you to get used to the new Baylee...This one is not expecting anything...just like you wanted.' She says.I look around and see that everyone is ahead of us.I push her and hug her.She hesitates but hugs me too.I hear some screaming which makes us let go.It's a group of fans.We take some photos with then and rush to get to the others.

'What happened there?' Ellington asks.

'A group of fans hold us,sorry' Baylee says.She leaves my side and go show something to Ryland in her phone.Sometimes I feel jealous of the bolding they have.Is it even normal to feel jealous towards your friend with benefit and her best friend which is your brother?.I know Ryland has a girlfriend and stuff but c'mon,I am sure half of the guys would end marriages for Baylee.

'I think it's time to go to the venue' Andre says.We nod and walk back to our van.During the whole ride,I pay attention in Baylee.She is into what it seems a fun conversation with Ellington and Rydel.
Outside the venue is crowed.There's a lot of people here.We quickly get into the venue.
After we were all dressed and after the meet and greet,it's time for Q&A which we're doing with Baylee,Brandon and Savannah today.We get in the stage and Riker announces then.They get in and say hi to everyone.