The way explains the end |Last Chapter|

|5 years later|

~Ross~

I watch as Baylee gets down the aisle dressed in white and I smile.She looks beautiful smiling at everyone.She obviously is the only thing I see.It hits me there's other people here when Baylee gets in the end of the aisle and smiles at my brother.Courtney who's sitting next to me on the bench puts her hand on my leg.She is emotional with the whole wedding thing.

Rocky and Baylee are getting married right before my eyes.Riker was chosen as the best man and Meghan as the maid of honor.Bay didn't want braid maids but she made Rydel and Alexa wear the same color.Everybody is so happy with this wedding.The unlike couple is getting married.The couple who makes each other happy.

For me,it was kind of insane.Rocky proposed in May and they are getting married in September.Magazines say she is pregnant but I see no belly and I've been paying attention.Mom says they love each other and we will just have to accept it.Dad is proud and I'm still shocked.

I never thought this would happen.When they started dating I thought it would only last a month or two.Hell man,it lasted six years! Now,they are marrying for real.Together for life.Until death separates them.

'I pronounce you husband and wife...You might kiss the bride' the says.We stand up and Rocky kisses Baylee.The rings shining on their hands.Married for life.

I look at Ryland and he only smiles like he just accomplished the mission of his life.I know what that smile means.It means he was right all along.He was right when he said friends with benefits would only destroy me and Bay.It really destroyed us.It lead us here.

A wedding.

But not our wedding.Her wedding.Her wedding with my brother.

'Lets go,baby.We need to get to the reception.' Courtney says taking my hand.She takes me out of my thoughts.Inappropriate thoughts since we are talking about my brothers wife.

'In the reception there is whiskey?' I ask Courtney seriously but she must have taken as a joke because she laughed.

'I don't know but definitely champagne.' She answers.

I'll need something stronger than that.

The whole thing is kind of unnecessary for me.Rocky and Bay didn't want speeches but Riker and Meghan did them anyways.They joked about their own engagement six years ago and Riker quoted joking

'A Rienks became a Lynch in the end.'

I would be lying if I tell you I never thought of the sound of Baylee Ella Lynch but when I thought of it,I never imagined that would be because she is my brother's wife.

The party started and I was already a bit drunk.Bay wanted Ryland to enjoy the party so she hired another DJ.That DJ being Zedd.They did a song together or whatever meaning,they were friends.

I was on a group talk but I was not really paying attention.I was looking at Baylee and Rocky talking to some family members.They look in cloud nine.

'So I was thinking that we could be friends with benefits.' Gus says and that takes my attention.

'What? No!' I exclaim taking their attention.

'Why not man? When you were my age you had one.' Gus asks me confused.Ryland looks at me like Mom does when I say something innapropriatte.The 'explain this now,you idiot' look.

'Yes and I regret it...Just man up and ask her out.' I say and Ryland gives me a look almost like he is proud.

'You sure? I just don't want to get my heartbroken.' Gus says.Is he sincerely asking me advice on this? I have the most fucked up love life.