Deal.

Baylee's POV

It's January and we are about to go on tour.Actually we leave tomorrow.I'm touring with R5 until the end of the LOUDER tour as their opening act with Brandon and Savannah plus Ryland.We're going to Europe and I'm super excited.

We're in Hollywood Records with Andre for a last meeting before leaving tomorrow

'So first stop is Poland' Andre says and look at us.We just nod and he continues.He says everything and asks us to sign the papers.We just sign.

'So,what are you gonna do for the collaboration?' Ryland asks us.

'We're not sure yet.Rydel and Sav are a bit indecisive between two songs' I say and he nods.

'Are we done?' Ross asks inpatient.

'Yes,Ross.We're done...are you going somewhere?' Mark says raising an eyebrow.

'Well,I'm.Meg is making me run in the beach for a goodbye thing since she's going to VidCon in Las Vegas tonight and I'm going on tour.' I say getting up.Ross looks at me with an what look.I matched with him that I'd go to the movies with him but going to the movies with Ross is a kind of make out session in the middle of the movie that we already saw many times.

'Meg is going tonight already? I thought she'd go in the morning' Riker says.He and Meghan are dating like really dating but the fans don't know and they occasionally fight about that which I never know who is wrong.Meghan is my older sister and I live with her here in LA.We're originally from San Francisco but we came here for ours careers.Mine in the music and hers acting.

'Well,Rik,just a little hint.We'll be running in Malibu,if you want,you know,make things right before tour' I look at him and he nods.I like Riker.He is an amazing brother in law and he makes Meghan happy which makes me happy.

'Thanks,Bay.You're a nice sister in law'

'Someone finally realize that! Don't tell Meghan but her ex boyfriends sucks.' I joke and everyone laughs.I pick my purse and sunglasses.

'Bay,give me a ride?' Ross asks

'Sure...Bye,guys.See you tomorrow morning' I say bye to everyone and hug.

We leave the room and go outside to the parking lot.Paparazzi are outside taking photos.I quickly getting inside my car and Ross gets in the passenger sit.I leave the parking lot heading out.

'So,where are you going?' I ask him

'Well...wherever someone can't see us making out' He looks at me and smirks

'No,no and no! I need to go to this thing with Meghan.I'm having sister time' I told him quickly

'C'mon,Ella...tour starts tomorrow.' He looks at me and putts his arms around mine.

'Shor,no! I need to drop Meghan off in the LAX' I say getting free of his arms

'Fine then...leave me at Nobu's.I'm gonna have lunch with Laura,Calum and Raini' he says emphasis Laura.He knows I don't like Laura because I can see she flirts with him.

'Amazing.Say hi to Calum for me.' I say to him and he gives me an angry look.Calum has a thing for me and sometimes I let him flirt with me just to piss Ross off

I drive to Nobu quietly.I stop in the front of the place and he kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear 'I'll text you later'.I nod to him and he leaves.Paparazzi start taking photos of him and before they could see me inside the car,I leave.

Hours later...

'But Meghan,consider it...Riker is just waiting for the right timing' I say running beside my older sister.We've been running for an hour now