Hopeless Romantic

Baylee's POV

We are in London now.I am about to do an interview to reveal my new single and I'm beyond nervous.Thank God I have Ryland and Meghan here with me.Ryland will do the interview with me since it's Break Free feat.Ryland Lynch and I am gonna realist my other single Shower too.It's kind of a surprise for the fans.

'Ok,I'm nervous.' I say to Meghan,Scooter,Ryland and Nano in front of me.

'No need to be nervous,you'll rock this out' Nano says.I nod but it truly didn't help.I'm about to get on stage when I get a text

"Ross 😈 - Ella,I'm gonna be watching the interview with the others! No matter what,I'm proud of you! And I know that u are probably nervous so if it helps,look at the camera and think that I'm the only one watching...Love u and no matter what,I'm proud"

Ok,now that help.It's annoying and amazing how Ross can calm me down.We haven't talked since the show in Dublin.Every time one of us looks for the other to talk,we are busy.

I pick Ryland's hand and look at my band already on stage.Calm,Baylee,just calm.

'Now realist her new single Break Free...Baylee Rienks and her partner in this song,Ryland Lynch' the interviewer,Kristen says.We get inside waving to the audience that was on the studio.Both me and Ryland hug her and sit in the couch in front of her.

'Hi,how are you two doing? Enjoying London?' Kristen asks

'I love London...it's always a pleasure to come back' I say.

'So,talking about Break Free...first of all,to put rumors on the table,are you two dating?' She asks.Both me and Ryland laugh.People are asking that quite a lot.

'No...me and Bay are just best friends... I mean,Bay is my sister...I have a blood sister but Bay is that kind of sister that it's kind of your twin that feels the same way you feel in a situation that is only happening to me...and in the other way around...I love this girl as a sister' Ryland says

'Awwnt,RyRy...I love you too' I say hugging him.We quickly let go

'You two are really cute...now what is about the song...who is the guy who you are breaking free?' Kristen asks

'Break Free is about a moment...I might even give this guy I wrote about another chance...I just broke free of the old me that was linked to the old him...to the old story of us...Me and this person is complicated...and we were a nice complicated but now things are different so I break free from the old moments' I explain.I look to the camera and smirk.I know Ross will be watching so.

'And you Ryland,where do you get in that?' Kristen asks

'Uhh,I also have been through a hard time in a relationship and let's say Baylee's idea for the song was in perfect timing...I helped her with some beats and lyrics.' He says.

'Best friends helping each other through a hard time?' Kristen asks

'Yes...basically that' I say

'I wanna ask this...Who's the guy?' Kristen asks

'It's a very special dude in my life.' I say.Ross is a special dude in my life and I can't change that.

'He must be very special to be in such an amazing girl heart' Kristen says.I smile shyly.

'What are the futures plans? What you two are up to next ?' Kristen asks

'Uhh,I'm touring with my brothers and sister...being their DJ and kind of a manager' Ryland says

'That's so nice...and what about you,Baylee?' She asks

'Uhh...my album will be out sooner than everyone expects...then tour straight...I think I'll only stop in July for a little break' I explain.Scooter passed my agenda for me and he is obligating me to stop for three weeks in July.I wanna do it straight,no breaks but he insists in making me stop.I mean,we'll talk.It's March.It will only happen in 4 months so.