Courtney

~Ross~

Saying I'm being judged because I broke up with Bay is an understatement.I think none of the girls in this family are talking properly with me.I mean,when she broke up with me it was ok but now that I broke up with her it is not?

'So,when are you gonna stop treating me like that?' I ask Meghan getting in her closet

'What do you mean?' She asks me.

'It's been 2 months,Megs! I want my sister in law back!' I say and she gives me a look.

'Ross,it's hard...we are not treating you like this because you broke up with Baylee but because of the way you did...' She says going through her stuff.

'I regret doing like that but I don't regret ending things.' I explain myself.

'I know you don't...go for me,she is happy you did...' Meghan says picking a dress and shoving in her open suitcase.

'Are you going to visit her?' I ask looking at the suitcase.

'No,no...me and Dels are going to NY for some interviews...we got a deal with TopShop for Valentine's Day...so me,Riker,Ellington and Rydel are going....V-day in NY.' Meghan explains.

'Nice...just you two?' I ask curious.

'No,Bay and Alexa are going to London for that too...it's where Rocky will meet her.' Meghan says.It's where Rocky what?

'Rocky what?' I ask surprise.

'Rocky is going to visit Bay with Ryland on tour...he is helping her produce...thought you knew.' Meghan says confuse.I press my hands together angrily and storm out of the room.

'Ross!' Meghan yells running after me.

'Leave me alone,Meghan!' I yell going downstairs into the studio Riker set up here.

'Ross,stop!' Meghan yells behind me.

I get in the studio and Rocky is talking to Riker and Ellington.

'You are going after my ex?' I ask yelling to Rocky.

'Dude,what are you talking about ?' He asks clueless.

'You're going after Bay! Going on tour to help her produce? What a bullshit of explanation!' I shout yelling at him.

'That's none of your business! And if I was to make a move on Bay,I could...because she is single which means none of your business.' Rocky says getting up.

'Ross,shut up!' Riker says but I ignore him

'You're going to make a move on Bay? She is my ex and you're my brother!' I say keeping the yell tone.

'Like Courtney is our friend.' Meghan says.I turn around and face her with a surprise look.

'What?' I ask surprise.

'Courtney Eaton...she is Maia's friend and Bay's too...Nano called me to warn me about pics of you and her in the hands of the TMZ paparazzi...he bought all of them so Bay wouldn't be exposed to the ridiculous...you cheated on her.' Rydel says getting in the studio.I keep my shock face.

'I did not cheat.' I manage to say.

'Those photos are from two weeks ago.' Rydel says throwing the papers at me.

'I met her at New Years Eve party here...we talked and called her a month ago for a date.' I explain myself.

'So shut the fuck up...Rocky can do whatever he wants...because you did whatever you wanted! Don't blame him for trying.' Ellington says.Obvious that he'd defend Rydel.

'Go after Courtney,Ross...and leave Bay alone! I'm not saying I'll make a move on her but you've got no damn right to tell me I can't because I can...' Rocky says.I look at him and breath high.

'She'll never be with my brother.' I say confident.

'Says the guy who promised to support her through everything.' Riker says.

'That's not the point.' I say defending myself

'So,what's the point? She has the right to move on just like you did...' Riker argues.

'You know what? You guys keep defending Baylee like she is perfect...little secret? She is not! Our relationship didn't work out just because of me.' I shout.I am tired of this.

'No one is saying she has no fault on this! Point is Ross,you are the one wrong now! Wake up,bro.' Rydel argues.

'You keep talking about her like she is your property,like she is still yours! You two ended! You have no right to tell her who to date and she has no right to tell you who to date...Do you think Bay is happy because you're seeing her friend? But she is not calling you or complaining that you moved on...' Meghan shouts at me.

'And for your information...a guy can be friends with a girl without having benefits.' Rocky says.He picks his laptop and leaves the room.I know he has a thing for Bay but why does this bother me so much?

-----------------------------
Neeeeeew short chapter! 😝😝

I wanted to update a POV of Ross so here it goes.

For those who don't know who Courtney is,there's a pic of her in the chapter 👆👆

Thaaaaaanks for reading!

Tris 🌹