Dubai

~Bay~

When I pressured Ross to say something,I would never thought he would say it in front of everyone.Him breaking up with me already took me all my straight away but doing it in front of everyone humiliated me.I thought our story was bigger than that.Guess I was wrong.

I've been off the internet the entire Christmas period.I actually am trying to stay away from paparazzi too.I have been hiding in my parents place and I only left today because Nano said it'd be impossible a plane lend in my Moms backyard.Too bad though.

Knowing that Selena and Kendall were also going to Dubai was such a relive.I love this girls to death.Me and Selena were always close because of Justin.I am glad we could keep our friendship after they definitely broke up.Kendall I met through Selena and Taylor(as in Taylor Swift),yeah,living in NY has its benefits.She is an amazing girl.

Dubai is breathtaking.The city had an old Egypt kind thing that I loved.Oliver,the designer of Balmain was the one throwing the party and I got to take my band with me which was cool.I am gonna sing this song that it was supposed to be Ross' birthday present but I'm not giving up on the song.Me singing it will be me officially letting go off Ross.

'So he broke up with you?' Selena asks shocked after I tell her the story

'Yep.' I say popping the p.

'I am so sorry,Bay,I know that must be hard on you.' She says giving me a hug.

'It's ok...I'll learn how to live with it.' I say smiling weakly.

'But are you not gonna even try like giving him another chance?' She asks and I just look at her.

'Sel,he is so not asking for a second chance as I'm not going to give him one.' I answer and she smiles.

'You know what,Bay? You're bigger than your body gives credit for and you're pretty tall...You are gonna make it through it...you're strong and you're even gonna make it out of it with a nicer boy.' She says giving me a hug.

'Thanks,babes!' I say hugging her.

Going on social media after all these days was a shock of reality.Everybody was commenting how I was in Dubai and how Ross is in Los Angeles and why are we spending New Years apart plus why I didn't post anything related to Ross' birthday.

It only gets worst as I scroll through my feed.Why people want to know every little juicy detail? I am gonna be that kind of celebrity who only tells its dating and point.I love my fans but it's real bad that someone keeps pushing your scars.

Nano told me to post something about me being single and stuff so fans won't be all over me with questions but of course Ross needed to do that first by tweeting the following tweet.

"@Rossr5 - Single."

I mean,thanks for asking me if it was ok.At this point,I wonder why were we even together.I decide to tweet something too before leaving to the party,

"@bayleerienks - Yes,I am single and no,I'm not talking about it."

"@bayleerienks - Happy New Year guys! That 2015 can be an awesome year! 🎉🎉 #partyytime "

I am gonna lie if I tell you I'm not anxious to sing this song.It's like I was predicting what would happen when I wrote it.Looking back at my album,I do not like it now.I talked to the band and Scooter and we've decided that I'm not publishing this album.The label set up a meeting with me in NY.I might even get drop off but it's worth the risk.I am not putting out there something that doesn't represent me.

'Ok,guys,it's our time.' I say to my band.They nod and I smile.

'Uhh,guys,I just wanna thank you for the amount of support you guys give me...I'm a bit unstable but you keep up with me and I wouldn't be where I am now without you so thank you...also thank you for understanding the whole album thing...' I say and they just all hug me.I hug them and let out some tears.I already cried a lot and I don't wanna cry anymore.