Troubles in Paradise

~Bay~

December came by fast and...furious.By December,I was a hundred percent recovered from my surgery and I was already back in the studio that Nano and Scooter thought it'd be better if I set up in an empty room in my apartment.Well,I loved the idea.It is easier for me to write and produce here.Problem is,the label headquarter is in New York and I'm in this constantly back and forth.

I don't even need to tell you Ross hated that.He has been working in the last season of Austin and Ally plus he is redoing R5's new album.They decided to practically throw it in the garbage and do it themselves which I think they will totally succeeded.Their music should be their soul shown.

Meghan just got her nose job done and I think I haven't seen her this happy since I don't know when.It's Christmas months so she is already super happy because that's her favorite time of the year.Everything is pretty awesome for us expect for someone,Alexa.Her and Rocky are in this back and forth between staying together or not.She says her last 'proof' will be this end of year.With her going to Vegas and the dudes setting up a huge party in LA,I don't know what it's gonna happen there.

Talking about the girls,our line to Nasty Gal was an extreme success but unfortunately our spring collection won't be able to go to their stores again.For one particular reason though.Me,Rydel,Meghan and Alexa decided to do a store of our own called Blondies.Savannah didn't want to be a part of it.Actually,her Mom said she is just too young for this.I think it's bullshit but it's not my call.

So that's what we are doing right now.We are in R5's house which all the band lives expect for Riker who is living with Meghan in her house in Calabasas.We are here to decide which designs should go to the final cut of the collection.

'So,I like the red one.' I say showing them a design of a real beautiful red dress.

'It's beautiful! I like this half necked back though.' Alexa comments.

'So...have you decided who is going to New York to give that interview about the line?' Andre asks.He has been managing this with Nano.It's real fun to just watch.

'Me and Alexa.' I answer at the same time the boys get in the kitchen.

'You and Alexa what?' Ross asks.

'We will be going to NY before Christmas for an interview and I have a meeting with the president of the label.' I answer.He gives me an annoyed look and just turn his back.

'What?' I ask confuse.

'It's just that Bay,our anniversary is next week...are you gonna be there while it?' He asks in a tone I don't like at all.

'First,watch your tone...You're my boyfriend,not my father and I'll be here in our anniversary.' I say and he only nods in his sarcastic way.

'So you say.' He says.

'Hey,what is going on here?' Ryland asks looking to us.

'Nothing...' Ross says.I look at him and raise my eyebrows.

'Fine,Lex,we leave tomorrow.' I say looking at Alexa.She nods and I walk away.I more storm away.If I stay here I'll fight with Ross and I don't want that.

Me and Ross are a lot stubborn.We come to a point where we disagree about every single thing.About my trips,about him arriving late,about these places he goes that I have no clue where the heck that is.Like,how do I not know you're doing some shit?

'Baylee!' I hear someone calling me.I turn around and see Rocky.

'Sup,Rocks?' I ask closing my cars door.I found to have a lot of things in common with Rocky.We have been getting lots close lately.Him and Ellington are helping me through some songs ideas.