The Blondies

~Bay~

As I returned from Europe,I needed to solve a lot in my love life and in my career.Rydel has been working on R5's new album,Meghan has been organizing the wedding and Alexa has been with me on tour but we have a project on having a line for Forever21 which is huge!

So now,we are the R5 house,which by the way is pretty awesome,having a meeting with our management plus the girl from Forever21,Stella.She is showing us some of the models that we're shooting tomorrow.

'This is so pretty.' Alexa says pointing to a dress.

'So,we've been wanting to ask you girls...if you could do a mini tour in June before summer actually starts.' Stella says and we all raise our eyebrows shocked.

'Like a tour showing the clothes...it'd be 10 cities in two weeks.' She explains.

'I'm so in.' I say and the girls look at me.

'Well,me too.' Alexa says putting her arm around my shoulder.

'I'd have to talk to Ellington because we were planning on spending sometime in Wisconsin with his family before tour.' Rydel says.I look at her and raise my eyebrows,

'So the wedding is first than Meghan's?' Alexa asks jokily.

'The ring better be a Lorraine otherwise you give it to me so I can throw on his face.' I keep the joke and Rydel keeps blushing.

'Well,I'd have bought it already if you answered my calls so we can go undercover.' Ellington says getting in the room with the other boys.They are so sweaty.

'Boo,you just gotta call.' I say jokily.

'Talking about weddings,you need to figure your dress out.' Meghan says and I give her a look.I hate weddings plans.When Matt married Stella,I was about to die with all the plans and the details she made me go through

'I trust you.' I argue.

'No,Bay,you need to go...I'm your only sister.' Meghan protests doing the puppy face.Urgh,I can't resist the puppy face.

'Deal but I'm down for wearing Versace' I say and she gives me a look.

'Vera Wang.' She protests.

'I'm not the bride.' I protest.

'Rydel is wearing the Vera Wang' Alexa protests.

'Rydel has more chances in being the next getting married.' I say winning a look from Rydel.

Our little silly argument is stopped by the entrance of Ross and Courtney.They seem to be in their little world until Courtney sees me.She goes white.She shocks up and stands there

'Uhh,tell me if you girls will be able to do the tour.' Stella says walking out of the room with Meghan who takes her to the door.

'Baylee.' Courtney manages to say.

'What's up,Courts?' I ask looking at her.

'Doing well.' She answers and I nod.

'This is awkward.' Rocky whispers to me.

'Don't even tell me about it.' I whisper back.

'Since you are here,Ross,I need to speak with you.' I say and he nods

'About?' He asks

'Let's talk.' I simply answer heading out of the kitchen.

We stand in the balcony for about five minutes without talking.He gives me a look and I finally build the courage.

'I don't have anything against you dating Courtney...she is or was I don't even know,one of my friends...but I don't care.' I say and he gives me a confuse look

'You don't care?' He asks shocked.

'No,I don't...I wish you've given me a call...but we left things in a bad way,so...' I say and he nods.

'Bay,I am sorry for how we ended.' He says and I nod.

'Me too...our story was bigger than that.' I say and he nods.

'Sometimes I think we could've worked things out.' He says but I deny with my head

'We couldn't...because we didn't love each other that much...what we had was passion...not love,real love...and now I realized that.' I explain and he keeps looking at me

'You really never loved me?' He asks shocked.

'I loved you...but love is not like that...what I'm trying to say Ross is that what we had is not real love...you're not the one for me like I'm not the one for you...don't you see? We are different! So different...we disagree in every damn aspect...we couldn't agree in if we eat Japanese or Chinese for dinner...' I explain.He can't disagree with that.We are so stubborn we don't agree in anything

'I don't need someone to fight me,I need someone to calm me down...someone who can make me feel bad for disagreeing with him...I don't need the fire...I need the cold because I already have too much fire.' I keep explaining.

'You talk like you have someone.' He says and I smile.

'If tonight goes well,I'll have...like move on,I have the right too.' I say and he gives me a strange look.

'You know Rocky has a date tonight too.' He says and I smile.

'Maybe me and Rocky have a date together.' I say and he raises his eyebrows.

'You would date my brother?' He asks yelling.

'Low your voice to talk to me...you dated my cousin before dating me! Ross,Rocky could a criminal and I'd still date him...He is a person independent of his family...who he dates shouldn't worry you.' I answer and he gives me a look.

'Bay...' He says but I stop him

'And who I date doesn't concern you...I love who I love and you can't say a word about it...you got me?' I say also elevating my voice.

'No,I didn't!' He answers also with a high voice.

'Well,your problem!' I say and he gives me a look

'I won't accept that.' He says but I walk away.

'Baylee!' He yells going after me.

'So,girls,I am down for the trip...see you.' I say passing by the kitchen.

'Baylee,we need to talk.' Courtney says as I head to the garage.

'Uhh,sorry,kind of busy...I have a career to take care of.' I say getting in my car.

Tonight,a new life for me starts.

I sincerely can't wait.

---------------------
NEEEW CHAPTER!

Looooooots to happen in this story! SO EXCITED! 😎😝

The girls looks is in the photo 📷👆

Love you ❤️

Tris 🌹