The meeting

~Rocky~

I had to do tough stuff in my life but breaking up with Alexa was the hardest of them.Our relationship was good but it was just not working.I'm so glad we could stick being friends.I love her but not like that anymore.

Besides convincing with Bay got me the feelings back.Back when we met Bay,I had a major crush on her! MAJOR! Baylee was always so hot but she was always with someone and when she was single,I was not!

Now,it is even harder to be with her or even try.She dated my brother.Ok that Ross could be painted in gold now and Bay wouldn't care.Besides the fact,I know he is seeing another person already.He can mistake Riker and Rydel but me,no.I know he is with someone else already.

'Rocky,this arrived for you.' Andre says lending a box in our meeting.We are arguing stuff for the album and tour.This album is away delayed but I can't put it together.

'Who sent it?' I ask him opening it.I open it to find a brand new iPad.

'An iPad?' Ellington asks confuse.I turn it on and there's a message in the screen.

"A NEW IPAD SO WE CAN WORK TOGETHER WITH QUALITY.
BAY"

'Bay sent you an iPad?' Riker asks even more confuse than Ellington.

'She broke mine last time we worked together...she said it was because it was an iPad 2 and it was a miracle that it was still working.' I explain.She felt guilty so she sent me one.Cutie.

'Well,you can thank her personally...she is here for the meeting with Ross.' Andre says looking at his phone.

'I want the band to be a part of it.' Ross says.We all look at him confuse and he nods.

'I want some goddamn support.' He says and I raise my eyebrows.

'Yeah,support Bay so she can kill you like you deserve.' Rydel says all shady.Let's just say she is not over how Ross broke up with Bay.To be honest,I think we all aren't.

Bay soon gets in the room with Nano and Scooter plus her publicist Bay.That is so confuse.I call her Henry and fuck it.It's her last name anyways.

'So,going straight to the point.' Scooter says sightly pissed.Bay sat down next to me and looked at me giving me a weak smile.

'You liked it?' She whispers pointing to the iPad.

'Loved the message.' I whisper back and she smirks at me.

'Since he told everyone from a tweet I think the right thing to do is an interview or a video explaining it.' B Henry says.Ross is so damn screwed but he so deserves it.

'No,B,no way.' Bay interrupts.

'I think it's a fair idea.' Dad says.

'No hell way! What do you want us to say? Look,we were not getting along so he broke up with me in front of our families but things are nice and we couldn't be happier.' Bay says sarcastically.I agree with her.

'You don't need to tell them how we ended.' Ross says.Dude,shut up!

'You told them we started,you told them we ended! This is all your fault!' Bay shouts at him.I look at Ellington and he mounts 'She is killing it.' I just nod holding my laugh.

'What? You agreed with it!' Ross shouts back.

'No,I had no other option! You already had tweeted when you told me.' Bay argues.That is kind of true.

'So,we have a decision.' Nano says.

'Which is?' Rydel asks confuse.

'Take Twitter away from this kid.' Nano says making us laugh.