Brazil

Ross' POV

It's been a month since the radio tour.We toured the US and Canada.It was a blast!

Bay's album is a huge success.Everyone loves her songs.She has been touring too.She met us in Canada for Ryland's and Ellington's birthday.

I am in such a good moment of my life.Everything is so much better now that me and Bay are together.Now I believe and agree when Riker says that dating a Rienks is the best thing that could ever happen to a man.

We are going to Bay and Meghan's house so we can go to the airport.We made things work so we can go to Bay's concerts in Brazil in her birthday.I am so happy for her.All the family is going.It's been a while since I see the Rienks considering I saw then in March in the album realist.

Talking about the album,Bay doesn't tell me which song is about me.I am trying my hard to figure it out but all the songs have a component that didn't happen in our relationship and that happened.

'I am hella excited for Brazil' Ryland says.He is going on stage with Bay in the cities she is playing with their two songs together.

'We are excited for you...My little brotha rocking stages in Brazil' Rydel says.We all cheer up for Ryland and squeeze him

'Ok,guys...I need to stay alive and looking good until Brazil or at least until Bay's house ' Ryland says.We all laugh including him.

Arriving at Bay's house,I open the door since security opened the gate for us.I have been here so many times that I can be considered owner of the house.I feel home here.I probably know more where the stuff is here than in my own house.

'Bayy! We are here!' I yell when I get in the house.Baggage in the entrance.

'Hey! Nice to see you!' Bay's mom,Jen says showing up.

'Hey,Jenny' I say hugging her.

'We were waiting for you' Jen says while hugging the others.

'Meghan is not late?' Rocky asks surprise

'Awkwardly no.Your best friend is not late' Jen says.Here's a thing.When we met the Rienks,Rocky became best friends with Meghan instantly like Ryland and Bay.Me and Riker decided to follow different directions.

'Auntie Rossy!' I hear a small Isabelle says.I smile and open my arms to hug her.Isabelle is such a sweet kid.

'Hey,Belle!' I say picking her up.I see behind her Albert(Bay's dad),Baylee,Mathew,Meghan,Scooter and Nano.

'You guys arrived early' Nano says.

'So we can leave earlier' Scooter says excited.

We hug everyone and pick up everything going to the airport.

About 3 hours later,we were in the airplane,first class,ready to go to Brazil.

I am sitting next to Baylee that now looks more nervous than she was at home.

'Hey,Ella.It's gonna be ok' I whisper so only her could hear it

'Yeah,I mean...It's a completely different country' She says.I put my arms around her shoulder pushing her close

'But you are gonna rock out anyway...They want you there,Bay...Besides the festival,you're doing 2 concerts.' I say.She nods and rests her head in my chest.Hopefully,she will feel less nervous when we arrive in Brazil

After about 10 hours,we arrived in Brazil.I looked at the window and uau,this place is breathtaking!

We picked the bags and went out to our car.Well,getting in the car was the hardest part since the airport was crowed by fans.We couldn't stop for anyone unfortunately because there was so many people.