Aruba

~Meghan~

My birthday is arriving and I know Riker is planning something.I already tried with all the girls and boys to see what's going on but they won't tell me! I know my parents,Bay and Matt know something more than the others.Like tell me already! This suspense is killing me.

We are in the airport in Puerto Rico now getting in a flight to Aruba.I've always wanted to go to Aruba.Riker,Bay and Matt were really weird when we left this morning.Stormie and my mom were really weird too.I don't know what heck is happening but is getting me excited and nervous.Specially because Bay and Ross have been in a bad moment lately.I don't know how it turned to be a bad moment but it all started when Bay decided to explain to the family her disease and tell them she is not doing the treatment anymore because at this point,she'll only do it when she wants to get pregnant.Ross and her had the argument in front of us because of it and since then,they have been fighting.They don't fight in front of us but you can tell they are fight.

'Hey,sweetie...whatcha your thinking about?' Riker asks me putting his arms around my waist as we wait in line.

'About Bay and Ross...' I say wrapping my arms around his waist and supporting my head in his chest

'They are gonna make things right,sweetie...no worries.' He says rubbing my hair.

'I am not a huge believer in that,Rik.When Bay is not happy,she doesn't believe anything will make her happy again with that person.She would rather suffer than lose Ross' friendship...It was like that with Sean,it'll certainly be like that with Ross.' I say.Sean is Bay's ex boyfriend and they broke up because of it,you know,to not lose their friendship.They are really friends now.

'Let them worry about it...Let's have a nice time in Aruba' he says kissing my cheek.

'What are you planning for it?' I ask looking at him.

'Surprise.' he answers.What the heck this dude is planning on?

We arrive in Aruba a couple hours later.It's almost midnight here so we decide to sleep to explore in the morning.

After the whole day exploring,we go back to our hotel where we take a shower and get ready.

While Riker finishes his bath,I go on my phone.First on Instagram where I see the post Riker just posted.

"@rikerr5 - this one 😍"

The photo is so beautiful.He took it while we were walking today.I was gonna comment it when I got a text from Bay.

"Bay 💁 - Yo,sis! How's Aruba?!'

"Meghan 🌹 - It's beautiful 😍 to die for!"

"Bay 💁- I knew you would love it! But I'm interrupting your romantic trip cuz I'm going back to LA sooner"

"Meghan 🌹 - Why?! You and Ross fought again?!"

"Bay 💁 - Yes but it's not because of that...I closed the deal with the NY label"

"Meghan 🌹 - But Bay...Our family is in Cali!"

"Bay 💁 - I will only spend some days there now! Like two weeks to a month 😁"

"Meghan 🌹 - A FREAKIN MONTH?!"

"Bay 💁 - Yo,I gotta go! Have a nice time.Luv ya ❤️"

Bay got be kidding us all! Ross will go crazy and not mention that this will only get the relationship worst.

'Lets go,babes?' Riker asks leaving the closet.

'Sure!' I say giving him a fake smile.

'What happened? Where's my beautiful smile?' He asks wrapping his arms around me.

'Bay is gonna live in NY for a month' I say.His expression is the same as mine.

'Seriously?!'

'Yep!' I confirm.What a long summer!

/Couple days later/

We are leaving Aruba tomorrow morning.Riker is a lot anxious today.I don't know what happened to him.I guess he's just nervous because he is preparing my birthday dinner that is today.I feel really old with 21.Matthew was a dad with 21!

'Shall we,my lady?' He asks.He made me dress up today with a fancy dress Alexa sent me.

'We shall' I say smiling.

The whole car ride is,I gotta say,funny.Riker is so tensed up he's even funny.

We have dinner in such a lovely place.Surrounded by candles.Yeah,Riker knows how to be romantic.

'Mr.Lynch,it's all set up' a man says to Riker.He smiles and gets up.He shows his hands to me and I pick them getting up.

'I am gonna ask you something every important' he says as we walk outside.

'What is it?' I ask.He smiles and opens the door to the beach.At the first,I just see some candles light in the sent.Then I see it's a sentence.I get closer and I'm able to read it.

Will you marry me? - R

I immediately put my hands in my mouth.My eyes went wide as I raise my eyebrows.I look at Riker who has a ring box in his hands.

'I would get down on my knee but I know you think it's too cliché' he says.I feel a tear dropping down my eyes.

'Will you please marry me?' He asks once again

'Yes' I manage to say after a while.This is just too much emotions at once.He puts the ring in my finger and I kiss him.

'I love you' I say after letting go off the kiss.

'I love you too...and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you' he says.I smile and he kisses me again.

He is making my girl dream come true.I am gonna marry my Prince Charming,the love of my life and I couldn't be happier.

------------------
New chapter! 🎉🎉

I am sorry I haven't posted in so long.I am trying to update more often 🙈.

The photo 👆 is the photo Riker posted.

Happy Holidays season! I'm so excited for Christmas 🎅🎅

Tris 🌹