Atlanta

Baylee's POV

It's been a week since London.I couldn't be happier.Ross is such a cute/romantic boyfriend.We both have been in a radio tour.Unfortunately not together,at least,until today.I'm arriving in Atlanta where we are doing a live scream together.

Meghan isn't with us.She is recording a vlog for Seventeen Mag in Haiti with Lauren,Claudia and Hunter.Riker is a bit jealous she is going with Hunter but Meghan is a Rienks and Rienks girls don't care about jealous boyfriend.

'Ok,we are arriving earlier.' Nano says.Scooter is not with me these days.He is solving some Justin shit.Justin is an amazing person but he needs to get the shit together.

'Thanks,Nano' I say

'We are going straight to the hotel.Don't you wanna tell Ross you are arriving earlier?' Nano asks

'I am doing a surprise' I say.I look at the phone and see it's 7pm.

I am pretty excited because tomorrow I'm putting out the music video of Break Free.I'm a lot excited to see the fans reactions because they loved the songs.I am gonna do the music video of Shower in Brazil like a vlog,Meghan's idea but hey,I liked.My family is going to LA for the realist of my album.A lot of good stuffs going on.

We arrive at the hotel and I quickly get inside.I ask for the receptionist where is Ross' room and she tells me.She also tells me they all went to the same room,Ross' room because they are waiting for someone that is arriving at midnight(that would be me,I hope).

'Nano,will you leave my bags in my room?' I ask in the elevator

'Sure...Be in your room in an hour.Scooter wants to talk to you' He says

'Ok,but could you text me and remember me?' I ask with puppy eyes

'Fine! Just keep your phone in hands' he says and I nod.We leave the elevator at the same floor going to different directions.Me,going to Ross' room and he,to mine.

I get closer to the room and hear the noise.These people are really loud.I knock on the door and wait.I hear Riker saying it must be room service.I laugh.These people need to learn how to stay calm together.

Riker opens the door and he looks surprise when he sees me.

'Baylee?' Riker says surprise in a question tone

'Riker,nice to see you...Waiting for someone else?' I ask

'Actually we were waiting room service and you...but you are amazingly early' Riker says looking inside the room.

'I finished the interview in Ohio sooner...Something wrong,Riker?' I ask.He seems nervous like he's hiding something.

'What? No.' Riker says that too quick.Then I hear footstep coming from the elevator.I see and it's Ross coming with blue flowers.My favorite flowers.

'Dude,can you believe blue flowers are hard to find? They are almost impossible...' Ross says looking to the flowers without realizing I'm here.

'It's not the season...May is the blue rose season.' I say and he looks at me.

'Ella?' He says surprise

'Why is everyone surprise in seeing me? I told you I was coming' I say.

'At midnight! ' Ross says

'I finished the interview sooner' I say getting close to him.I hug him and he hugs me too,tight.

'I've missed you' I whisper in his ears.

'I've missed you too.A lot' he whispers in my ears.

'Hey,why are you taking so long? The room service girl is not that hot' Ryland says from behind me.I let go of Ross and look at him.He is surprise too.Dude,I should do this more time.Their faces are priceless.