Do it again

~Rocky~

I think I haven't been this nervous for a date in quite a long time.Maybe because this time I'm going out this someone who I always wanted to.

I double check everything for this date,again.Saying I'm nervous to this date is an understatement.Everything could go wrong.Ross could run into us,paparazzi could see us and the date itself could go awfully.

'Rocky.' Ellington yells taking me out of my thoughts.

'What?' I ask getting up.

'I've been calling you for at least ten minutes.' He answers.

'I was just checking everything again...I need to leave.' I say and he gives me a look.

'It'll go right,Rocky,stop thinking negativity.' He says while we walk to outside my room.

'Everything could go wrong...and end bad!' I exclaim.

'My first date with Rydel sucked in every aspect...everything I planned went super bad...but it was the best date of my life because in that night I knew I found the one for me.' He says.I look at him and he just nods.Ellington doesn't really talk seriously often but when it comes to Rydel,he is always talking serious.

'Thanks,man.' I say and he nods.

'Don't forget that no one can know this.' I say as I walk out.

Baylee is breathtaking.She is wearing pants and a shirt but she is Bay Rienks.She is gonna look amazing in anything she wears.

'So,can I know where you are taking me?' She asks me as I drive

'No,I am kidnapping you for the day.' I answer and she laughs.

'Ohhh,please,kidnap me tomorrow...Meg is obligating me to be in the meeting with the wedding planner.' She says while I drive to our destination.

'You're the maid of honor.' I say and she gives me a look

'You are the best man...you should go to the meeting too.' She says as I park the car by the beach.

'Bay,I'll show up hangover three minutes before the wedding.' I say and she laughs.

I open the door for her as we walk to the beach.She takes off her shoes as we walk to the sand.

'A picnic?!' She asks stunned.

'With the moonlight.' I answer and she gives me a biggest smile.

In one of our writing sessions,Bay told me that she'd love to have a date in the beach because she loves the beach and the cool environment.

As we talk,I risk to say Bay is everything I've looked in a girl and I didn't even know.She is funny,sassy and incredible amazing.

Amazing is a world I can use for many things in this evening.Our first kiss was amazing.Bay is a sassy little girl.And she can enchant you with nothing but her eyes.A stare takes my breath away.

'We should swim.' Bay says as we finish eating.

'What? It's literally 10 pm.' I exclaim shocked.

'Well,so it won't be crowed.' She says getting up.

I observe as she walks to near the sea and takes off her clothes staying in nothing but her lingerie.Gosh,this woman is hot! She jumps in the sea and I get up immediately.

I take off my clothes staying in my boxers and jump in the sea too.We play around,splashing water on each other.

Until she accidentally splashes water on my face.She shocks up as I look at her.