Cool for the Summer

~Bay~

As summer arrived,I had already debuted my album.Masterpiece is a success,as Scooter says.We are gonna have a long summer,specially me and Rocky.Since we've started officially dating,I have a feeling I should stay away from the Lynch environment.Ross and Stormie didn't accept that quite well.

Meghan is also avoiding the Lynch environment.Riker started dating this old friend of ours,Savannah.You know that one who also dated Ross.Well,they are cute and stuff but it does not get in my mind that this guy would've been my sisters husband.This is insane.

'Hey,Bay!' Rocky says taking my attention,

'Yup?' I ask him turning my attention to him.

'Dinner at the Lynches today.' He says and I immediately shock my head in no.

'Babe,your mom does not exactly like me in this moment.' I say getting up from my chair.

'I told her you'd go and you'll go.' He says putting his arm around me.

'I kind of have plans.' I say making up an excuse.

'You do...with me' He says and I smile in surrender.

'It is going to be weird...with Court there and your Mom hating me.' I say and he gives me an annoyed look.

'Is the Bay Rienks afraid?' He asks jokily.

'Yes,very much.' I affirm and he laughs.

'It's gonna be alright,Bay...we have each other...' He says giving me a quick kiss.

'I need vodka.' I say and he laughs even harder.This is gonna be a hell of a dinner.I'm assuring you.

He drives us in my car to his parents house where the dinner will be served.Rocky came with one of my hats since there was paparazzi in front of my build where we were.

'I'm keeping this hat.' He says picking my hand as we walk to the house.

'If I survive this dinner,you can keep my whole closet.' I say holding his hand tighter.

'Babe,my Mom is not gonna kill you.' He assures me.

Yeah,I'm not so sure that Mamma Bear is gonna let that one go.

Rocky opened the door and everything was quiet.Really odd for the Lynch place to be quiet.I take off my coat and look at Rocky.

'Isn't everybody supposed to be here?' I ask him curious.

'Everybody is here...I'm the last to arrive.' He answers pointing to his phone.

'MOM! Your son is here.' Rocky says picking my hand and dragging me inside.

'She has four...be specific.' Ryland says showing up out of the nowhere.

'Hi,you!' I say giving him a hug.

'How's the new MRS.Rocky?' Ryland asks and I laugh.Always away too high in the thoughts.

'She is lovely...kid is due in seven months...where's the granny?' Rocky asks jokily.

'Kitchen...Court and Vanni messed up the pie...She is quiet.' Ryland answers.