08.

__

This guy lives in a studio apartment with minimal decor, furniture, barely has any groceries in the fridge but owns a top model full black range rover velar and expensive clothing. I guess people in his profession need to change their hideouts several times. Maybe that's why he lives like that. It really seems more like a hideout than a house.

Buckling the seatbelt across yourself, you lean on the seat and sigh. Just a second later, you hear Jungkook turn on the ignition. Listening to the car roar, you close your eyes.

You are going home.

Ugh.

For some unknown reason, you weirdly feel discomfort leaving this place. You just spent a countable number of hours here. They were full of physical pain, fights with Jungkook, fear and what not but still it felt like you were at a better place than your house. You felt relieved from that sick environment in your house.

Saturday hasn't even started and Sunday is yet to come. Yeonhan is going on a two day field trip this weekend which means you will be alone with your parents in your house, locked in your room. Just the thought of it is suffocating.

You open your eyes and leave out a silent sigh, looking out of the window, at the silent and serene environment. You push the button on the car door and let the window slide down, resulting in cold air crashing into your face, making you feel relaxed. The street lights, the passing white traffic lanes in the middle of the road, the night sky, lone streets and no vehicles at the signals hit differently and oddly calms down everything going on in your head automatically. It's like nature giving you a break from your life at this time of the day. Just living that moment itself is healing.

"You can drop me off at the signal ahead. I'll walk from there" you say quietly not looking at him but the road in front and grab your backpack.

Jungkook, who was sitting beside you in the driver's seat with his elbow resting on the car door by the window, his same hand was in his hair and another on the steering wheel, eyes on the road and mind was lost somewhere else. Just like you.

Not listening to you, he takes the left turn on the main street, leaving the signal you were talking about way ahead. Noticing him not listening to you, you look at him but just then you notice another thing. He took the turn which takes you to your home.

"You of course know where I live, don't you?" you look at him in disbelief and also disgusted.

Replying to you wasn't something he was planning to do anytime soon. He just sits there ignoring your words with an annoyed expression on.

"You must know my building, the floor I live on, the apartment number, everything, right?" "You are seriously unbelievable" you talk to him in an aggressive tone.

He responds in the same way as earlier. 

"Stop the car"

He still ignores and starts getting agitated.

"I said stop the car, Jungkook!" You grab onto his clothing by his arm.

"What is your problem?" He suddenly snaps at you making you jump and screeches the brakes of his car.

"My problem? You kicked me out of your house because I invaded your privacy but now I discover that you already know everything about me and that too god knows from how long. This is not fair and acceptable at all" groaning at him, you open the car door and get down immediately holding your bag.

"Y/N-"

"Give me my phone" you stretch your hand towards him with your eyebrows shooting up and gaze sharpening towards him.