19.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Someone screams waking you up, gasping for air. You start to feel thirsty all of a sudden and also out of energy. You reach out for the bottle of water on the side water and sit up. Just when you were drinking the water you realize you are only in your skin, naked under the sheets and alone in the room.

You gulp down the water with widened eyes, replaying last night's scenes in your head as if you had watched a romantic horror movie last night.

You immediately get out of the sheets and start getting dressed, not wondering where Jungkook is because you wanted to leave before he could see you. You were not ready for 'the talk'. You'd rather roll under a bus happily. You hurry up getting in the dress but struggle to find your undies.

"Fuck fuck fuck. Where is it!" Giving up finding those, you start opening the dressers in his room to find something you could wear under your dress. You finally find your undie behind the bed and reach out to grab it. As soon as you pull it up you realize it's not yours.

"EW FUCK. What the hell" you toss it across the room.

Now you are mad, frustrated and anxious altogether. Before you could continue searching for a underwear, you hear the room's door open, letting in a cold breeze in. You freeze in your steps and turn around slowly facing Jungkook, standing in bright daylight.

Your heart does a backflip and drops in your feet. Letting an exhale out of your mouth, you fix your gaze on Jungkook, who is walking towards you slowly, fixating his dark brown eyes on your lips.

"Hey" you struggle to speak anything and let out a low and unconfident muffle, barely audible to him.

He is now standing right in front of you in a black true sized hoodie and black cargo pants. As your eyes go up and down his face, you notice he has changed an awful lot since the last time you saw him. He's gotten more buffed and huge, he's got his lower lip and eyebrow pierced, his hair is longer and choppy. The more you look at him, the more you realize, it's not just his appearance but also his aura has changed. It's nothing like you were familiar of.

"I-I was just leaving" you force words out of your mouth when he switches his gaze from your lips to your eyes, in a cold way. He looks in your eyes with his emotionless ones for two more seconds before saying anything.

"Ok" he lets a hoarse toned answer, almost not even able to hear the 'O' in K. Just a toneless 'K'. Saying that he rolls his eyes and walks to another corner of his room, fiddling into his game collection.

You don't even follow him with your eyes but rather just stare towards the space in front of you, feeling numb and humiliated.

"I just had sex with him last night but he feels like a stranger today" you speak to yourself in your mind.

"Ok...." You repeat him lowly out of disbelief in the air barely audible to yourself, slowly growing the rage inside you.

Not wanting to bare a single more second in that room, you grab a random scarf laying on the chair near by and your heels all in one hand and storm out of his room.

So much was going on in your head, all steaming your anger up, feeling extremely humiliated and embarrassed.

The second you step into the living room, the noise coming from the people there suddenly stops after taking note of your presence and realizing where you were coming from looking like that.

You make an eye contact with HyeYeon sitting with Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung. You soon see Yoongi walking into the room with cereal in his hands, stunned to see you stayed overnight, guessing what happened and almost choking on milk.