22.

"I don't want you to end up like my mother"

You couldn't sleep properly all night after your quarrel with Jungkook last night. You were back at the hotel, wanting to be alone for a while. It was almost dark outside and you were still laying in the bed, staring at the closet, in the dark.

It was overwhelming. The anonymous caller, Jungkook, your feelings for him and the complex situation. You needed a distraction badly. While you were lost and feeling numb, you hear a noise break you free out of the misery. Your phone buzzing felt louder than ever after getting used to silence for so many hours.

You gasp at the disturbance and immediately start hunting for your phone. Running your hands through the sheets, you finally find the device under the curls and answer the call, just wanting to stop the ringing.

"Hello?" You speak, gathering yourself.

"Open your door" you hear Jungkook's authoritative voice from the other side.

"Jungkook?" You ask to confirm knowing how long it's been you speaking to him over the phone.

"Are you up?" He asks in the same tone. Still the same from how you remember him speaking with you last night.

"Yes"

"Then open the fucking door"

As soon as you hear that, your eyes shoot up to your room door in panic and you stand up on your knees on the bed.

"Are you outside of my room right now?" You ask while getting out of your bed in your white silk shorts and spaghetti strapped, deep neck PJs.

"Yes, Y/N!" he confirms agitated, making your heart beat go up.

Your strides fall longer until you reach the door, opening it quickly. He is standing there in black denim jacket and cargo pants, with his phone up his ear and him looking straight at you with a sharp gaze.

"What...." You take a breath watching him lower his hand from his ear, quickly taking note of your PJs and the messy hair, realizing you've been in bed all day. "What are you doing hear?" You try to sound mad, clenching your jaw but eyes still soft at his sight.

"Hyung sent me to pick you up for dinner. They cooked together at home today" "You have 15 minutes to get ready or else I am leaving without you" saying that to your face, he pushes the door loudly and barges in.

"You can leave right now. I'll be there by myself. I have a car!" You talk back matching his tone and stand confidently.

"After our little scene yesterday, everyone wanted me to come get you and apologize. There's no fucking way I am apologizing so you better start getting ready" he points at you, his cold eyes telling you that he is not in the mood of making a conversation.

"Jungkook-"

"Did you not understand what I just said?!" He suddenly yells, making you startled.

"Don't scream at me! I'm done letting you take control of me" You step closer to him, yelling back at him.

Listening that, he seems to have toned down a little. After staring at you fiercely, he rolls his eyes.

"You have 14 minutes"

Throwing the same look at him, you grab a towel from the dresser and storm in the shower. During the whole shower you kept ranting about him to yourself. You then step out of the shower wrapping your soaking warm body with the towel and walk out of the bathroom.

As you walk out, your eyes search for Jungkook, who you immediately spot sitting on a chair in a corner of the room, leaning back with his eyes on you.