09.

__

You were already recovering from one dreadful shock when Jungkook gave you another one.

"What?!" 

You don't let go of your hold on Jungkook and look behind at the black G-wagon chasing you, almost hitting your car.

"Jungkook, what is going on?" Being scared to death, you look at Jungkook and shift in your seat, getting closer to him.

After checking into the rear view and the side mirror multiple times back and forth, keeping a constant eye on the car chasing yours, he finally looks at you and finds you frightened, almost shaking.

Your eyes match and you notice Jungkook's eyes softening towards you with a hint of fear cutting through.

"Not you" he mutters to himself while slightly shaking his head and looking at you. "Not losing you" He takes his eyes off you and looks back in the mirrors, this time putting the car into further gear, suddenly slipping into immense but mysterious determination. 

"Why are they chasing us? What do they want?" You look at the car behind you which was trying to match your car's speed and drive parallelly. When the car came closest to Jungkook's side, you noticed the man who was sitting beside the driver, wearing black mask around his mouth and holding a gun in his hand, ready to aim and shoot.

"He has a gun" your heart drops in your stomach.

"Y/N, I want you to scouch down, close your eyes and just trust me. I promised you I'd never let anything happen to you. Don't be scared" he holds your hand and tightens the grip around you making you feel secure.

"They are trying to get to your window. We can't let them reach us. They are holding guns. We need to do something" you say suddenly starting to look around in the car not knowing what you are finding.

"We? There's no we in this. I am not letting you do anything stupid and make it more difficult for me to save us" he watches you move around in your seat looking beneath and into every pocket or accessory cabin in the car. 

You ignore what he said and keep looking around until you climb in the back seat and find some half emptied water bottles. Earlier, you even found two guns under the backseat which you immediately kept back after noticing what they were. 

Thinking of something, you immediately reach out to your backpack and grab it. Opening the zip, you take out your pencil case and the calligraphy set you carried around for your poster making event. You take out the ink bottles from the set and start pouring them into one of the empty plastic bottles in the car. It was a bit of hustle doing that in a running car but you somehow do it. You fill up two bottles mixed with black ink and water and other two bottles with pure leftover ink. Then you take out some of your notebooks and tear off several pages from it. 

"Jungkook, if I am trusting you then you have to trust me too" you speak with a plan in your head.

"Y/N-"

He was about to argue but the other car suddenly swooped in making itself slightly crash into you but Jungkook instantly skidded the car far from theirs before the crash could be heavier. You meanwhile hold onto to the driver's seat from behind not being interested in getting thrown to the other side of the car knowing how rashly Jungkook is having to drive.

"Y/N, I swear to God if you do anything that will put us in more trouble-" he finally yells at you being frustrated.

"Jungkook, listen to me. On my command, I want you to slow down the car and let them catch up a bit-"

"Have you fucking lost your mind?" He growls at you being more agitated having to pay attention to both of you and the other car now.

"Jungkook" you peek in the front of the car sitting on your knees on the backseat. Holding Jungkook's shoulder, you bring your face a bit closer to Jungkook's. 

"If my plan does not succeed, I promise you, you will have the time to save us and then later you can scream at me how much you want to but if my plan works, trust me we will find plenty of time to dodge them. We need to take this chance" you explain to him calmly and persuade him.

After glancing at you and reading your expressions, he looks ahead and exhales knowing he might regret this. "Fine" "Just look out for yourself" he says, being concerned, still not wanting you to go ahead with your trick.

"Alright. I want you to slow down twice and when I say, speed up quickly and escape" you say ready to execute your plan. He just exhales listening to you still not sure about it.

"You can do this, Y/N" you inhale long and gather all the guts to prepare yourself.

"Alright. Jungkook, slow down" you order him and he immediately listens to you.

As soon as the other car comes close to yours after you slow down, you immediately start pouring liters of water out of the window and because of your car's speed and the other car being beside you but behind you, the water lands aggressively on their windshield making them startled and losing control over the stability as everything in front got blurry and translucent due to black water. 

"Slow down!" You shout again and Jungkook slows down even more to catch up to the other car.

Now while they are trying to get hold of the vehicle, you again pour the black water on their windshield but this time you throw out the paper which sticks to the glass of the windshield. You keep doing that until the wiper which they turned on gets tangled with paper and makes it impossible for the driver to see what's in front. Grabbing another chance, you come face to face with the person in the passenger seat and the driver.

As soon as the guy in the passenger seat, who was holding tight to the car door while their car was swinging to stabilize, notices you, he tries to get hold of his gun which he had luckily dropped in the car after the driver lost control over the sight and abruptly swung the car around. Executing the last part, you squirt the pure ink on their faces, aiming flawlessly. 

Now that makes the driver go insane, lose control over the steering completely and crash the car on the road divider, unfortunately not so badly.

"JUNGKOOK HIT THE ACCELERATOR" screaming that you immediately crawl into the front seat, beside him and watch the other guy pull brakes not trying to get flipped after drifting and crashing into the divider.

"Go go go go go" you keep screaming. 

You knew that it wouldn't damage their car enough and that they would again try to get to you guys but until then you guys would have gone too much further. This being one way road, they would know where you went and it was the most awful part.

When you got in the front seat, Jungkook immediately checked on you and held you. "Are you alright?"

"Yes I am. I am totally fine" you lie.

In between trying to dodge those guys, you had forgotten about your bit of fresh stitches which gave you a rush of pain while moving aggressively when you were executing your plan. You hold onto that part of your torso after settling down well in the seat.

"I can't believe it worked," Jungkook says, checking whether the other guys were still following you guys in the rear view mirror.

"I just got us some time to get away but they will soon catch up. We need to find a place to hide" you add immediately after he finished.

"Yeah. I know a place" he replies with his eyes still concentrated on the mirrors.

"Home? They must know your place" you speak worriedly, not risking going there.

"You don't know what place I am talking about" he says, putting the car on further gear and racing it.

Listening to that, you choose to silently sit there and wait for him to drive to a safe place.