25.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" He sounds slightly pissed but unbothered as if she keeps saying things like this all the time.

"You know what I am talking about. You only seem like you're into me when she is around you. Do you how much that hurts-"

"Stop with this bullshit already, Rayeon" "You're ruining the smoke break for me-"

"Why are you always dismissive of me every-time I ask you this question?" She now stands straight in an assertive way.

"You just don't let it fucking go, DO YOU?" He screams at her out of nowhere, making you flinch. That scares you as well as Raeyeon.

After a few seconds of silence, she steps closer to him and asks "You still love her, don't you?-"

"Alright. Fuck you! You can walk home" he gets pissed very easily. He smashes the cigarette bud onto the ground and crushes it aggressively before starting to walk away.

"You do this every time, Jungkook. You get angry and all but never say no!" She yells at him as he keeps walking away.

Listening to her, he stops in his tracks. After a heavy sigh, he turns around at her and walks up to her.

"What will make you stop asking these dumb questions?" He grits through his teeth.

"Tell me you love me" "Tell me that I'm the only one" she sniffs as she starts to tear up.

"You want me to lie to you? I'll fucking lie to you if that's what it takes to shut your fucking mouth" he all of a sudden grabs her by her arms, in a very rough way. "I love you and you're the only one" the words come out of his mouth without a single ounce of emotion in them.

"Why can't you just tell me truth, Jungkook?"

"The truth is, Raeyeon-" he gets very riled up with anger at this point and was about scream at her but controlled himself in the last moment. "The truth is that I'll never love anyone ever. I'm selfish. I don't fucking care about anyone. Nothing makes me happy anymore. Can't you see it? I'm fucking miserable and it's untreatable. I don't even care anymore and you can very well see it. Happy? Happy knowing the truth?"

"No I am not! You can't just not love anyone anymore. Just because your mother died does not mean everyone you love is going to be leveraged against you and get killed-" before she could say another word, a tight and disruptive slap burns her cheek.

He grabs her by her neck and pulls her close to him, to his face. "You're lucky that I didn't kill you right now right here for saying that" "Never speak of my mother again. No one has the right to. NO ONE!" He then releases her by pushing her back, slamming her onto your car. "Don't show me your face ever again if you intend to ever bother me with those questions again" saying that, he simply walks away, leaving Raeyeon all miserable and sobbing behind him.

Seeing that ruthless behavior of Jungkook's, something inside you fuels your rage and puts you on your way to Jungkook. You stride fast towards him, grab his arm as you reach him, turn him towards yourself and leave a merciless slap on his face. Stronger than he left on Raeyeon's.

He was about to fight you but as soon as he figures out it was you, he stops and you watch his eyes widen out of sheer anger and shock at the same time.

"How dare you raise your hand on a woman!" You yell on the top of your lungs. You step closer to him before adding to it. "Just when I thought you couldn't be any less humane, you go above and beyond to prove me wrong" you talk through your teeth.

"Y/N" his blood was boiling as he muttered your name, holding his wrathful fists to himself. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Go and apologize to her right now" your jaw clenches as you try not to slap him again.

"Mind your fucking business, Y/N" you hear Raeyeon groan from behind. Shockingly she was still wrapped around Jungkook's finger very badly.

"What?" You mumble unbelievably.

"How dare you eavesdrop on our conversation and then meddle in between me and Jungkook" she walks fast towards you and tries to shove you away but you block her.

"I'm just trying to defend you, Raeyeon. I can't believe you're saying this to me right now"

"I never asked for your help. You very well know that I fucking hate you. Get out of here. Leave us alone. You always have follow Jungkook everywhere he goes, don't you-"

"I'll fucking slap some sense into you right now if you don't fucking shut up. You have zero self respect for yourself and it's the shittiest thing a person can do to themselves" you step towards her aggressively, making her step back being intimidated.

"How dare you talk to me like that! Do you even know who I am-"

"Alright. Enough!" Jungkook growls shutting both of you down.

"Raeyeon, get into your fucking car and go home" he walks to her and points towards her car. She just looks at him being heartbroken. "RIGHT NOW" he groans making her be on her way.

In the next minute, you watch her drive away with tears riding down her face non stop.

"And you!" "Who do the fuck do you think you are to scream at me like that?" He steps close to you, raising his voice at you.

"Do not fucking talk to me like that, Jungkook" you step closer to him too, making it obvious that you aren't intimidated by him.

"Not that you can ever love anyone but because of the kind of person you've become, you make it hard for anyone else to love you too. You have a very sad life, Jungkook and only you yourself are responsible for it" as soon as you say that, you step away from him to walk towards your car.

"Where do you think you are going?" He harshly grabs your arm, shoves it behind your back and slams you to his car, soon towering over you.

"What are you doing? It hurts. Let me go!" You whimper loudly.

"I don't care" "You don't get to say those things to me. You have to apologize right now" you watch the rage grow more and more in his eyes.

"Jungkook" you try to be soft while holding back your anger. "Let me go" you grind the words under your teeth.

"Say you're sorry" he twists your hand harder and looks at you like a maniac. He really can't think straight when he is this enraged.

"You're hurting me-"

"And you're hurting me!" He groans.

"Well I'm glad I made you feel the way you make me feel" you were in pain yet you smirk, enjoying watching him hurt. You don't realize that you were being revengeful of all the times he hurt you.

Listening to that, he stares deeper into eyes and starts twisting your hand harder and harder. It wasn't a game anymore, it was physically hurting you badly.

"Jungkook" you try and speak to him. "Jungkook, it's hurting. Let go of my wrist" you moan out of pain.

"I wish the bullet hadn't just brushed past you that night" he squeezes your wrist tighter one last time while saying that silently through his teeth and suddenly shoves you to your car.

As soon as he lets you go, he gets into his car and speeds out of there. Leaning on the car, you moan loudly out of pain and start sobbing as it had started hurting very badly emotionally, mentally and physically. You cried your heart out that night, scattering on the ground.

_____

**Thank you for reading this chapter. More chapters coming right up. Thank you for still being here and waiting for me to post patiently. I'm not going to lie. I have time to write but no motivation. I write as the plots come to me and I feel like that's the best way than to write just for the sake of writing. Thanks for understanding! You guys are my OGs :)**