21.

"I wish I took a picture of her face, oh my God" Hyeyeon is laying on the bed, talking about the incident earlier and still having good laughs.

You just smile at her talking, actually feeling bad for the girl. She was being too possessive but you were sure it was because Jungkook gave her severe trust issues and knew she is just another victim of his games.

"Hey, do you girls want to come and join us for some beers?" Jimin walks into his room where you and HyeYeon were hanging out.

"Sure! I'm up, what about you, Y/N?" Hyeyeon steps out of the bed as she talks.

"Yeah, sure. Let's go"

***

As you walk into the huge garden balcony, you see Taehyung, Yoongi and J-hope already there. You look around but you don't find Jungkook. A little disappointed but understanding, you calm yourself down. You figure, after the chaos you caused today, he is trying to calm things down with his girlfriend.

"Here" Taehyung passes you one of the beers while giving one out to everyone.

"Thanks"

After analyzing the seating, you find place besides Taehyung on one of the four cushioned benches which were adjacent to each other, squared around the fireplace. He smiles at you as you approach him and sit besides him. You smile back.

You guys were just settling in when you all hear someone open the glass door to the balcony that Jimin had closed behind him.

"There he is" Yoongi raises his beer pointing towards Jungkook who just stormed in.

As soon as he enters, he does not even read the room or takes a look around, instead he straight up reaches to the beer cart and grabs two.

"How did it go with Raeyeon" Jimin asks before taking a sip of his beer, trying to get the gossip started.

"Dumped her" Jungkook answers sounding slightly furious and tensed, hinting the room that he isn't in the mood to make a conversation. He then starts violently hitting the beer bottles open on the balcony's reeling.

Those words of him immediately disturb your mind but then you read the room and no one really seems even surprised at his words, not even HyeYeon. You start contemplating whether you did that and whether you were the reason for the breakup. Now you start feeling just too bad for Raeyeon. Too much was going on in these twenty four hours.

For some reason, you couldn't stop watching him do that and go in for a bottoms up with his first beer. The veins on his neck as he looks up hard, the beer slightly leaking and sliding down his mouth while he chugs it, the grip on the bottle, eyes pressed close.....you don't take your eyes off of him until he gulps his first beer down, leaving everyone stunned with the intensity.

"Whoa, slow down there" Taehyung turns at Jungkook being a little concerned.

Ignoring him, Jungkook goes in for his second bottle and finishes it in next few seconds. After chugging the whole thing down, he exhales loudly and suddenly glances at you, over his shoulder. That takes you off guard and you immediately look away. His sharp yet subtle stare through this hair at you was a little too intimidating for you.

He then walks up from behind you and reaches for his third beer, standing closing to you and leaning over you. You are suddenly facing his bare neck, noticing his white gold necklace fall out of shirt, hanging down his tanned neck as he leans down to grab the drink. You could literally smell his body scent. That does something to you, making you cross your legs tighter and feel your stomach tightening. He then surprisingly takes a seat besides HyeYeon, adjacent to you.