17.

I beg for your apologies for not continuing this stories. I just received a full time job a couple month ago and got really tied up in it. I literally forgot I had Wattpad at all.

But I'm back! Sorry once again. Love you all who are still reading this story. Thanks to those 5 or 6 people who kept tormenting me via email to complete this story, I'm at your service now.

**

So far, it was a very awkward, uncomfortable and a silent ride. Taehyung kept driving towards Jimin's place with a light smirk and you meanwhile had your heartbeat up booming like a heavy bass.

"We're about to reach in a few minutes. Just want to give you a few heads up before that" he glances at you.

"And what would be those?" You ask curiously.

"First things first. There are going to be a lot of people. We invited many people and they invited many people so we aren't sure of whose going to be there, therefore, don't wander off anywhere alone. You don't know but there are a lot of people who are looking to target people close to our group. It just gives them an advantage" he starts to scare you already.

"What do you mean? Shouldn't you take care of that and keep these people away?" You question being taken aback.

"In our world, you cannot guarantee who's your person and who's not. Besides, it's an open party"

"Is Hyeyeon safe there? Everyone must know she is Jimin-ssi's girlfriend?" After saying that, your voice softens before you say the next thing. "
I can't believe she lied to me and hid all this from me" you distract from your own point.

"Jimin is going to be by her side all the time, don't worry. The rest of have our girlfriends and fiancés are coming tonight to the party too. We've got the security covered all of our own people"

"Hold on" "By what I remember is you guys aren't allowed to date girls like that and now some of you are engaged?" You remember what their Hyung said last time you were with all of them in their apartment in Seoul.

"It was a long time ago. Then, we had some serious enemies but now we've conquered the market in Seoul as well as Busan. Although there are still people who want to get rid of us for the power but it's just something they can wish of" he clenches his teeth, surely seeing those particular people in front of his eyes. "And our girlfriends know who we are and what we do, so don't worry about it. Times have changed"

"Does Hyeyeon know?" You ask with a hope is your eyes.

Before answering, Taehyung takes a loud breath and exhales. "Yes. Jimin just told her a couple months ago"

Listening that you look ahead and watch the cars ahead with saddened yet slightly fierce eyes. How could she not trust you enough to tell you about all this?

"By the way, another thing that I wanted to give you a heads up on is" "it's Jungkook"

"I don't want to hear about him. Everything is in the past" you talk back immediately not wanting to know more about Jungkook. You know it was just going to make you restless and more curious about him.

"Well, I have to at least tell you this that he is not the Jungkook you knew two years ago. He's changed......and not in a good way" "The way we describe him everyday is that he's lost himself. He's gotten rid of his heart. He listens to no one and does what he wants. He hurts himself, he hates himself more than anyone has ever hated him, including you when you first met him" "We have been trying to make him better but always seems like he is just in some other world with no touch with the reality"

Hearing to what Taehyung said, you're skin starts to go cold and you remember the Jungkook you encountered the first time he brought you to his apartment. All heartless and merciless.